Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (2nd November)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen coming is a reflection of the team and not him. Hard for a #10 to create when no one is working off the ball.

I guess we need a plan, a direct & concrete plan, guidance from the people at the top & a willing to show that they believe in our future, the players & the fans & allow us to believe too!. Not just a player trading company. Getting young in for potential sell on value. I guess this is for another thread, apologies people. I've just can't remember when I've ever felt so detached form Spurs

On the positive if we keep this shite up at least ENIC will put their hand in their pocket come Jan.
Baldini strikes me as quite passive. Is it possible that Levy likes being top dog and doesnt want to bring anyone in who he feels threatened by?

Dont know, just thinking out loud, but something is very wrong and I feel we need someone with a lot of experience and strength to come in and shake things up. It isnt a manager problem, I dont think, it is bigger than that.

Coming off what many said was the worst season they'd ever seen at Tottenham we spent 24m pounds on five players who have barely figured in the starting lineup and were clearly back ups to our manager's first choices. Time is a flat circle and Poch is just another patsy that Levy will eventually dispatch.

Not one player we bought in the summer has started today. How is Baldini still in a job if he's overseeing recruitment?

Back
Top Bottom