Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund, Champions League - Last 16 - First Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely magnificent result!! We score one away when I believe we've scored in each of our last 17 Champions League games (my mate messaged me that so not sure if it's true) and they have to score 5!!!!

Talk about sending out a message. No Harry, no Del Boy, fucking huge. Take them to Marbella Poch, get them each a canister of laughing gas and a few dozen Apple Sours, they all fucking deserve it

COYS COYS COYS!!!

Never in doubt!

Cheers boys what a Wednesday!! :vert::sonlol:

23rq2ds.jpg

So fucking proud of these boys. Foyth got better and better. Sancho didn't get a fucking sniff second half. Winks and Sissoko outrageously good. Son is already a club legend in my eyes. Pochettino must have laid some home truths down after first half. Vertonghen motm. Best performance I've ever seen from the kid.

Early Valentine's day celebrations with the missus so couldn't watch the game...but best result from greatest team ever. COYS!
And fuck anyone who says I'm under the thumb!
:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom