Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund, Champions League - Last 16 - First Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Super stuff & Super Jan. Still my favourite player. Predicted 2-2 so very stunned by a 3-0.
We grew in to the game & had an amazing 2nd half. Did very well to keep their attack so quiet. Made them look average.
Jan motm. Important save from Lloris.
Eriksen influential. Good finish from son & a nice header from llorente. He has stepped up since kane's injury. Lovely cross from aurier. Everyone played their part. Poch got his tactics, subs & team selection spot on. I will still be nervous in the 2nd leg. Especially if Dortmund score!

I might be oversimplifying things, but that was a lot of fun.
:tobyarm::hugoshock::sonlol::pochlol:

Vertonghen definitely MOTM. I have to admit can't believe that lineup played that well in the second half after watching the first. I definitely didn't see that clean sheet coming. Amazing. Absolutely buzzing right now.

I had a good feeling about this game. A new guy at work stopped by to introduce himself today after seeing my Spurs paraphernalia. Even said "Come On You Spurs!" when he walked away.

Not sure we could ask for anything more out of this game. Have to believe getting a goal in Germany puts us through.

Quality lads. I thought we did really well in the first half, as did Dortmund. That was a proper CL game. However, we went out second half and showed them who was boss again.

Atmosphere in the second half was decent as it goes over in 106. Even my dad (67) was up and singing. Obviously encouraged by my two brothers and me. He and we loved it

YID ARMY

Back
Top Bottom