Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They call Wilshere Mr Glass

Haha Wilshere that fragile cunt. It's hard to believe that he was going to be a future England captain and the player they were going to build around.
Maybe that'll teach the cunt to stand on top of a bus and smugly ask all the gloating Gooners below (who weren't even looking, 'cos they were too busy taking selfies and uploading it on their own VloggCunt sites); "What do you think of Tottenham...?"

Well, now we know what we think of you... Gooner cunt. HURTS DUNNIT?

No point overdoing it now - would be happy just to end this at 3-0.

Get Janssen on, perhaps see more of Onomah - big cup semi final next week.

I actually don't like the cheering of injuries tbh.
Neither do I... but we all know we weren't cheering the injury... just the fact a smug gloating gooner who epitomises that cunt of a club was feeling some pain!

I for one reckon the mood would've been more subdued as he went off... as it meant the baiting couldn't continue!

No point overdoing it now - would be happy just to end this at 3-0.

Get Janssen on, perhaps see more of Onomah - big cup semi final next week.
Yeah. Agree. This game is done. I'd like to save Poch's best line up for the semi, because I think that will be our hardest game of the season.

Back
Top Bottom