Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"You get nothing for a pair.... Not in this game"

jim-bowen-tv-presenter-bullseye-home-swimming-21489008.jpg.webp

to be fair to udogie on the back pass ,van der ve was also pointing to pass back to the keeper
but who cares really
3 points
fuck tony fuck Maupay fuck brentford

Maupay has always been like the annoying fat kid at school who thinks he’s got it because he scores the odd goal off his arse. Utter wanker hope he gets run over on the M4 later tonight.

I said this many weeks ago, we get Screwed over by refs all season, letting opposition players go unpunished, yet we get cards for blinking.
Ange has got to get in the 4th officials face & get vocal like the other whinging managers, who get soooo many decisions in their favour, we are playing 12 men, every match!!

Weird game - Udogie is young and still learning but he has the balls to hold his hands up for mistakes and still crack on with the football we are playing - I think thats commendable and shows his character.
Kulu and Johnson need to up their game a lot but they are both young and have the talent.

Thought Richy was brilliant tonight and Werner did well too - growing in confidence both.

Why are oppo players taking the piss with the darts celebration as well?? I don't get it and they are paying the price and looking like fucking morons every time they do.

Fuck Brentford also

I hate this media narrative that poor little Brentford play great stuff and are an asset to the league, in reality they are a team who employ the dark arts of Cheating, time wasting and mainly playing the low block with everybody behind the ball. They got what they deserved tonight and i hope they go down

Back
Top Bottom