Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you and him are quite close... we get it.

kanye west laugh GIF

The comments between when we went behind up to the 47th minute are a cross between hilarious and embarrassing.
Do some of you not realise, football lasts for 90 minutes, it's not until the first team scores. 🤣

I said this many weeks ago, we get Screwed over by refs all season, letting opposition players go unpunished, yet we get cards for blinking.
Ange has got to get in the 4th officials face & get vocal like the other whinging managers, who get soooo many decisions in their favour, we are playing 12 men, every match!!
Agree there is something in this.

The more you bring attention to decisions the more it gets discussed in the media and this eventually filters down to refs and builds pressure for the next time.

I get taking the high ground and all that but we should be trying to gain whatever advantage we can.

I hate this media narrative that poor little Brentford play great stuff and are an asset to the league, in reality they are a team who employ the dark arts of Cheating, time wasting and mainly playing the low block with everybody behind the ball. They got what they deserved tonight and i hope they go down

Same narrative against every lower tiered team

Strange match, think we just about deserved the win but I'd like more control of these sort of matches going forward, defence worries me a little tbh

Brentford totally pissed me off today with their cheating bullshit & the ref letting them get away with it.
I'm sick of hearing about little old Brentford & how they play good football !!
I would never tire of punching Maupay in the face !!

Back
Top Bottom