Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko has given the ball away 7 times in the opening 25 minutes so far.

Needs to do much better.

How many times has Sissoko given the ball away under pressure already.

Thing is though we aren’t being overrun in the middle, and we look solid at the back, and they generally lack a threat.

As like most weeks, we look limp cock in the final third.
I thought we had a world class creative mid out there?
Can you tell me why he’s not creating anything? Has he once passed the ball to Kane or Son?

Thing is though we aren’t being overrun in the middle, and we look solid at the back, and they generally lack a threat.

Can you tell me why he’s not creating anything? Has he once passed the ball to Kane or Son?

We get the fucking point you don’t rate Eriksen. Nobody cares you muppet

No, we are being overrun down the right, because Sissoko keeps pissing himself under pressure and giving the ball away.

COME ON GUYS!!!

We should not play like gentlemen against total rat cunts who try to foul our players twice in a minute (while ref has no understanding of the game to discipline their players)..

We have to get into their faces. Push, shove, gently inform them about the fact how their mothers and sisters are acquiring income by offering sexual services and they as well are product of accidentally performing an abortion... Etc :D you know, something polite yet firm!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom