Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My point was that, as per usual, our problems are going forward, so I’m not bothered about a CM losing possession in mundane areas of the pitch that lead to nothing.

You can’t bring yourself to say the “most important player in our team” simply isn’t and does fuck all for massive chunks of the game week in week out.

You mean apart from being our most productive player you mean.

Sissoko giving the ball away doesn't concern you though? Or the fact that the other midfielders, like Sissoko create fuck all?

Zero injury time pretty much sums it up.

Players give it the big'n about believing we can win the title only to perform like that - I don't think Burnley have been better than us but there's zero urgency.

Early kick off syndrome? Not wanting to overdo it because we have Chelsea in the week? No idea. Let's hope like the Dortmund game (and many others this season it has to be said), we show up in the second half.

Agreed with the guy that said this is the most boring game we've been involved in this season. Funnily enough, Burnley at home ranks second.

Back
Top Bottom