Tottenham Hotspur v Chav tastic Ass holes FC. Sunday 26th Feb, 1.30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He never had the dressing room to begin with, he has no history of success for the players to buy into. To succeed at Chelsea you have to have medals on your CV. Even AVB had a treble at Porto to point to.

Potter has a 24% win percentage for Brighton and he’s managing a CL-winning team. It’s a complete mismatch and always was. Combined with their total moron of an owner it’s a disaster. He is a good coach but this was a misstep for him, he needed to manage a Tottenham/Leicetser level team before he stepped to a super club.
Im old enough to remember when some wanted him here, apparently Brighton would be top 4 with a proper Goal scorer, maybe he was the problem after all as they aint doing to shabby now!

I wasn't going to watch this match but then I changed my mind, I got distracted twice whilst watching and missed both of the goals, so I had to watch it again on MOTD.

I did say on another thread last week that I'd rather see Davies at LWB than the other two we have. So maybe Stellini is reading lol.

COYS

Such a shame we can't call them r*nt boys any more.

(Phone rings)

200w.webp

Hang on, you're saying we can?

Well that's a relief!

Let's fucking have those Nazi-loving r*nt boy cunts!

He never had the dressing room to begin with, he has no history of success for the players to buy into. To succeed at Chelsea you have to have medals on your CV. Even AVB had a treble at Porto to point to.

Potter has a 24% win percentage for Brighton and he’s managing a CL-winning team. It’s a complete mismatch and always was. Combined with their total moron of an owner it’s a disaster. He is a good coach but this was a misstep for him, he needed to manage a Tottenham/Leicetser level team before he stepped to a super club.
Most of the new signings think he really is the grown up Harry Potter!

There’s uproar over the things Son has been called and now we get this comment. Pathetic. Where are the moderators?

It's a self-moderating site, and much better for it.

Don't like a post? Foul vote it and the admin will decide if your vote is acceptable or not. That's the way we roll.

If that poster then receives enough 'acceptable' foul votes, then they'll get a warning / yellow / red card.

Page 1 - Cunt off :kulushock:
Page 2 - Someone calling for the Moderators :skippcalm:
I honestly think this could turn out to be one of the most legendary threads TFC has ever produced! :conteshock:

No predicted line ups etc in the OP? Just a rant. Childish title.

Shit thread. Delete this and let someone who does it properly start this match thread.

Thanks.

And don’t ever start one again.
...but you didn't complain about Bob Ross starting threads. You, Sir, are a man of great taste.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom