Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering how much we've had of the ball, how little Hugo has to do, the chances weve created, im really not disheartened at all. If you asked me the sane thing as i was leaving park lane after stoke, i couldnt have said anything positive.

So can someone explain to me what the games been like? The stats don't look like a 3-0 chelsea game

Scored 2 goals in 3 minutes, we melted and Lloris went full on Gomes-style.

Chelsea barley broke a sweat, just stroked the ball around and closed us down whenever we've got it. They last us pass in our own half but not get out of it. Completely dominant.

This is the quietest game that I've ever heard on television. I hear a couple of "yiddo, yiddo" screams, completely and utterly silenced by the deafening silence of the entire home support.

This is the time to melt, eh?

Playing in a fixture that we haven't won in 24 years, against a team that is dominating probably the top league in the world, with 3 quite newly introduced youth products in 3 of the most central positions in the game.

Get a grip.

This is the quietest game that I've ever heard on television. I hear a couple of "yiddo, yiddo" screams, completely and utterly silenced by the deafening silence of the entire home support.
yes that's the main thing, the noise In the crowd. who cares what happened on the field. lets gossip about the crowd.

I wish Levy got us a Christmas present of 1 LB, 1 RB and 2 CB-s

Maybe a LB but even then, davies has been pretty good and rose hasnt been the shit he was last season. We do not need a rb when we have walker returning soon, naughton on the bench today and yedlin to come in. Plus we have 3-4 fairly good CBs as well

Back
Top Bottom