Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were Wank all round last night, it's just as well they only came for the football as there was a fair old welcoming committee waiting for them.

5 straight wins in the league on the trot now with West Brom up next, 3rd in the table and a team spirit rivalled by none..What a time to be alive..:coys:
It would nice to think we gave them such a welcome . It was an honour to show them what a true club is, even romantically could say a peoples club .
Not a shit hole built on a foundation of gluttony ,greed and corruption .

Bravo my brave band of commancheros .

I knew they had hit a wall at that point....pathetic, then a few minutes later Costa opted to blast the ball into row z rather than pass to Pedro in a better position.

Sums them up......no team spirit, no love for the shirt. Just play for the personal glory and pay check. Oscar proof of that, although he didnt even have to play to get his lottery ticket.

Costa off to China next LOL..........When the shit hits the fan, and your answer is Fabregas, well, I guess we will see who has the squad now......

Absolutely spot on..
We played as a team, the togetherness was unbelievable.. As you said, they are just a bunch of mercenary individuals who are out for themselves only.

Heard it all now, just reading fansided and apparently if it were not for dele 2 goals anyone could have won last night, NO CUNT if it weren't for his goals it would have been a draw!:dembelefingers:

Incredible. atmosphere at the lane looked electric even through the tv. could here every word to every song. Souness saying that the sky is the limit for Alli, to be honest the sky is the limit for this whole squad. Best squad we have ever had in terms of togetherness and fight imo.

So buzzing this morning. Dancing around the kitchen with my 3 year old like a moron. Tottenham jumper ready for work. So many plastic Chav wankers to see today, from hoorays to sub human filth. COYS!

I'm a wreck this morning... took a proper fall down the gangway below the Shelf (blatant) as the 2nd went in... I can't have been the only one that went arse over tit at that precise moment, but my entire right side (back and arse) doesn't half hurt now! Couldn't feel it at the time, as sheer unbridled joy and jubilation is an excellent anesthetic...
(and being slightly worse for wear helps!)
...my arse hasn't taken a pounding like that since I was in a Turkish prison!

Last edited:
Those of us waking up to a glorious bright, crystal clear London sunrise this morning will have that feeling that everything is shining down on us a the moment...
Mind you, even if it had been pissing down with sleet this morning, it would've still felt like a gloriously sunny day!!

Thanks Spurs. THPURS!

:allitongue::vert::walker-scream::wanyama::dembelelol::eriksenlol::llorishowudoin::pochlol:

It was a very tactical game and we showed discipline in abundance.

I said yesterday that the Chelsea team are nowhere as good as 13 wins would suggest and that if you took Costa and Hazard out they would be nothing special.

We can play a lot better but are usually prone to an error or two which thankfully did not happen last night.

I think we are still in a position where it is one of 3/4 for the title (still think we are a striker and attacking midfield option light) and 4 out of 6 for the Champions League places.

No doubt however that we are nobody's pushover and that means we command respect from all.

Good feeling.

We're the only team to have played this shite twice this season.

Augurs well imo.

Got some 'difficult' matches out of the way, Chavs twice, Woolwich away, Utd away. Only game I'd be a bit concerned about is Dippers away. I'm quietly confident about City away as well.

On our day we're as good as, if not better than the ones above us. We should go into every match without feeling any inferiority. Happy that the media don't consider us as a threat, fuck them.

Throat like a gravel pit this morning. Thank God I'm working from home today with no meetings in the diary.

What an unbelievably good, professional performance. That's supposedly the best CFC team in my lifetime of supporting Spurs (going back to the Cup Final 67). Other times we've beaten them through a bit of luck, Bale/Modric genius, helped by a pen, an offside goal, their red cards, being battered by them at the end and hanging on.

Not a bit of it this time.

The form team of the season and Hugo didn't have a save to make.

The 2 richest clubs in the bloody world, Citeh and Chavs, they've come to the Lane, and we've deservedly beaten them and kept clean sheets both times.

What a massive statement of intent as they say. Is it on TV any channel? (I dont have SKy).

And can we play more matches when the schools on hols? The drive in and out was a breeze

That was a coming of age performance last night. For manager and players. I can't remember watching a game recently that was so tactical and tight with hardly any space to work in for either team. At one point it looked like the only way a goal was coming was if we managed to somehow get a penalty, or if hazard provided a moment of magic. But those two crosses from eriksen were perfection and all's incredible ability to ghost into space that kane leaves behind when he draws their main defenders away is what finally broke us through.

But most impressive was the level of composure we showed along with the controlled aggression and tactical discipline. And most of all, a clinical side that had been missing all season - 2 shots on target, 2 goals. I still think we don't have that hazard type player who can undo a team with a moment of world class magic. But what we may lack in individual skills we more than make up for in team spirit and tactical understanding.

That said. This is Spurs. So we all know we're losing at home to West Brom in 10 Days

:pochfacepalm:

Heard it all now, just reading fansided and apparently if it were not for dele 2 goals anyone could have won last night, NO CUNT if it weren't for his goals it would have been a draw!:dembelefingers:

I think I saw Lloris once second half other than the times we passed it to him.....they were lashing shots into the crowd from 20yrds out after they realised their efforts to get into the box were pointless

It's heresy Ahab. Heresy! The cult of little Eric....
You are one weird cunt. I'll give you that. From football to politics to the simple things in life in general, you see things consistently uniquely and are pretty much always way off the mark. I don't know if you just enjoy trolling and getting a reaction, but it's fucking tedious.

You are one weird cunt. I'll give you that. From football to politics to the simple things in life in general, you see things consistently uniquely and are pretty much always way off the mark. I don't know if you just enjoy trolling and getting a reaction, but it's fucking tedious.
Everyone saw it the first time, no reaction so he replies to his own post. That is a bit sad really.

Would it be fair to say that the Chavs looked frightened last night? Like they were expecting their previous bastarding behaviour to land them in the shit? Did Flabby-arse even touch the ball and did he at any stage get within 10 yards of Dier?

Anyhoo, what a great performance last night, there's not one player who had a bad game, and Kane took the pressure off Alli and Eriksen creating space and time for them. Apart from the goals, favourite bits were Kyle Walker skinning whoever was on his flank on a regular basis and of course, Eric pishing himself laughing at Costa after Costa ran into him.

Back
Top Bottom