Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The scorline is fantastic, but more important for me is how we are playing as a unit. This is the Spurs we were used to for a while and lost it somewhere along the way.

Maybe this brings the spark back to the team.

Cracking first half. Top stuff.

Also don't want to jinx it, but THAT was the Aurier we thought we had bought. Power, pushing van Aanholt back, snapping into tackles and letting fuck all past him in the air or otherwise. Top class. His best Premier League performance for us by a long shot.

We are out of that funky rut we were in mostly due to the tough opponents we had to deal in the beginning. I am so glad to see this and this emphatic win today sets us up so nicely for coming weeks with fixture inserts from the CL amd league cup so forth

Fantastic movement between the front four. Lamela and Son taking advantage of Kane dragging the back 4 all over the shop.
Aurier has been excellent and Son’s 2nd goal...

:pochohshit:

Cracking first half. Top stuff.

Also don't want to jinx it, but THAT was the Aurier we thought we had bought. Power, pushing van Aanholt back, snapping into tackles and letting fuck all past him in the air or otherwise. Top class. His best Premier League performance for us by a long shot.
I don’t know how much is Palace being shit and us being good but we’ve been deadly down the right and Aurier has played a huge part in that. He looks fit and hungry for minutes.

Fantastic movement between the front four. Lamela and Son taking advantage of Kane dragging the back 4 all over the shop.
Aurier has been excellent and Son’s 2nd goal...

:pochohshit:
We are at our best when our front 4 is flowing and taking up positions all over the pitch. That’s why the diamond can be frustrating because we don’t have the same movement.

Back
Top Bottom