Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (23rd Nov)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

its not as bad as we think though ,at least the players will 'hold a meeting to discuss whats going wrong' for the 100th time and poch will call for more character from the lads if we lose, so i'm sure next time out we'll kickstart our season no worries

Can someone explain to me why Eriksen puts his arms up on a crossing set piece like to say the fucker ever goes past the 1st defender. Davies over rose all day and get Lennon on because at least he will battle for the shirt I've had enough of lamelas fairy bollox floating around the pitch like a little ballerina. That's all for now boys I'm off to melt into my beer.

its not as bad as we think though ,at least the players will 'hold a meeting to discuss whats going wrong' for the 100th time and poch will call for more character from the lads if we lose, so i'm sure next time out we'll kickstart our season no worries
But it is character from the players we lack!

At some point MoPo needs to accept that Lamela and Ericson playing together is just not working. Non of them stays wide..they step on each other in the middle..Hull's defense easily stacks the middle..and add to that Dembele and Mason have absolutely no space to play coz those two geniuses are blocking the whole midfield area

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom