Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (23rd Nov)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Adebayor isn't the only one. The USA team still hasn't gotten over the juju that this Ghana fan put on us in 2010!

5vaZpMA.gif

We really need to beat Hull, and we really need to start finding a clear path forward. As long as we can find a committed, unified 11 all following Pochettino's direction we'll be a big step ahead of where we are now.

The passion for football is amazing, and due to the level the local game is played, the majority of people support either Italian or English teams. I have been out there for World Cups and its a brilliant atmosphere, in fact I watched the 1966 World Cup Final in the local football club, as my uncle, who we were staying with, didn't have a telly. The celebrations were noisier and more intense than anything that happened in the UK, we were dancing in the streets (I only remember because we have an old cine film of that holiday).
Have watched the euros on a big screen on the harbourside at Marsaxlokk awsome,check out their clubhouse great welcome same at Pieta Hotspurs.

I'd rather Eric Idle get a start ahead of Fazio....
at least he's a Spurs fan, and has the right mental attitude:
giphy.gif

See??
He's not a Spurs fan. In his own words....

"I gave away my Season Ticket for Chelsea on Capital Radio in the seventies when they got rid of Osgood, Cook and Hudson, the only reason to watch them, and I have subsequently devoted myself to watching every game I can without prejudice, for I will no longer support a football team. It’s like dating a hooker: they’re certainly going to let you down."

He's not a Spurs fan. In his own words....

"I gave away my Season Ticket for Chelsea on Capital Radio in the seventies when they got rid of Osgood, Cook and Hudson, the only reason to watch them, and I have subsequently devoted myself to watching every game I can without prejudice, for I will no longer support a football team. It’s like dating a hooker: they’re certainly going to let you down."

Oh....
I-Stand-Corrected.jpg

I suppose, if things stay as they are now, a win tomorrow could do us the world of good. Move us level with Arsehole and 2 points off fourth place Man U. Hopefully the bin dippers lose and we score a couple and concede none.
Yes, we have had a terrible start. However, when all is said and done we have been just as shit as the bin dippers who, according to Brendan's logic, have spent enough to be challenging for the title. We are 3 points less shit than Everton and Arsehole - but with a game in hand.
So, the optimist in me is saying that it surely cannot get any worse and we must click, start playing and winning soon. Then it could all turn out ok.
Realistically sixth place would have been acceptable this season. Sixth and a cup would be great. Winning the EL would be beyond belief and finishing 4th a miracle.

Hull 0 - 2 Spurs ( Chadli, Kane)

Back
Top Bottom