Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (23rd Nov)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Livermore's non-celebration was our first-half highlight for me. it was quite touching, seeing as we dumped him unceremoniously for some cack players who can't even get in our team

More of this shite and Poch will have to go. He's not got the squad on his side for whatever reason and he's not going to have the funds or ability to completely change the squad in January. With us being in undoubted relegation form right now we need someone who can somehow lift this bunch of cuts. Poch just isn't that guy it seems.....and the players should be ashamed of how they've sold him down the river.

Let's stay positive! We've got 45 minutes left to get a draw (maybe even a win if we're lucky)! Then we'll be 2 points off woolwhich and Everton and 4 points off of 4th. That doesn't sound too terrible now does it? Plus top four shouldn't be our priority this season anyone and we're not even that far off. Right now we should focus on getting the most out of what we've got until we get to the transfer window where poch can hopefully get some players in who can actually do what he asks of them. We all knew it would take time so it's no good having meltdowns not even halfway through the season with all this talk about relegation. We're not getting relegated and we're probably not getting champions league football either but at the moment that shouldn't matter. In poch I trust and I believe!

Should we have broken the bank? Big mistake not to?

Ah, the good old days....

both managers top targets and big ingredients in implementing their style of play

both were reportedly attainable at the time for 20-25 mil

seems madness for a club of our size to repeatedly bring in a new gaffer and not get him his main target but blow wedges else where whilst making a killing selling players

Back
Top Bottom