Tottenham Hotspur V Leicester in the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I pointed out to you previously, the day Sherwood led us to Old Trafford I said I'd give £25 quid to the charity of his (welshie Spurs by) choice if we won, with no bet in return. I stood to gain nothing if we lost. We won, I was happy and I paid up. We've discussed this before and it was TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO. Now dig up something else you low life scum bag.
Stop harassing me. I know what you are.

Stop harassing me. I know what you are.

Here's the thing. You say I can't win an argument against you and you're right, because you're bring up an argument you made against me in the past, one we settled nicely and now you're doing it again. Anyway, keep the harassment coming or give up. Either way, you're a cunt.

Here's the thing. You say I can't win an argument against you and you're right, because you're bring up an argument you made against me in the past, one we settled nicely and now you're doing it again. Anyway, keep the harassment coming or give up. Either way, you're a cunt.
If you think so fine. I think you're a mental pygmy with a strong narcissistic bent. You freaked when your pathetic challenge was challenged and have now gone full meltdown with me. I brought up that fact (not argument) after you refused to answer any of my points that arose from your post on Wednesday evening. I also think you're a liar. Now this is my last post on the subject. Go and bore someone else to death. I hope that this is clear enough for you to understand.

If you think so fine. I think you're a mental pygmy with a strong narcissistic bent. You freaked when your pathetic challenge was challenged and have now gone full meltdown with me. I brought up that fact (not argument) after you refused to answer any of my points that arose from your post on Wednesday evening. I also think you're a liar. Now this is my last post on the subject. Go and bore someone else to death. I hope that this is clear enough for you to understand.

How fucking dare you.

I said on Wednesday night that I didn't want to carry this on and YOU'VE kept it going until now. Your persistent harassment is pathetic beyond measure. You bring up the same arguments over and over again. I corrected you more then once in the past and I honestly can't be fucked to do it again just to see you bring up the same tired and poor arguments again in the future. It means that defending myself against you is completely pointless because you're either a troll or a fool. Both don't account for or excuse your persistent bullying.

Please, Poch ... Bring Alli back into CM.

If Dembele starts, play him as an AM. It was working wonderfully before, and I have no idea why you decided to switch their positions up. Alli and Dier partnership was brilliant. And Dembele was in the form of his life. He finally looked like to be the attacking threat that we all hoped for.

If Dembele's not fit enough, then show more umphf and start Son (instead of Carroll).
Oh and one more thing, keep Eriksen on a little more longer in games. That is all.

I said on Wednesday night that I didn't want to carry this on
I'm sure you did - but not to me. I was at the match on Wednesday and didn't post until the following day. Another little lie, but I can see why you make it. It's convenient for your version of events that are completely untrue. Now, this is my fourth post in a row where I have asked you to stop responding to me. For someone wailing harassment, it's pretty strange behaviour

So go fuck yourself you pathetic, aggressive, narrow minded, harassing, BULLYING piece of shit. You have my pitty, and this will be my last response on the Matter

:avbfu::avbfu: Go fuck yourself, you fucking child.

:avbfu:

Anotjer personal attack typical of the juvenile bully that you are. Now fuck off and bother someone else you fucking boring trolling cunt.

So go on then - continue to insult and harass me.

Ha ha

Now dig up something else you low life scum bag.

Either way, you're a cunt.

And many more where those came from. Harassment? Lie big. Now will you please stop bothering me.

Forgive me, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if we were to sell Son for any reason, you would cease to be a Spurs fan.

Its all relative of course, if Son is sold next year before I get a hang of this club I'll probably be gone. If I get to see bunch of young players here including Son through thick and thin play, hustle, back each, and maybe witness a team make champions out of themselves? I will more likely stick around even long after Sons moved on. That be like what I would be I think. How about you Joe C? How did you become such a Spurs supporter?

Its all relative of course, if Son is sold next year before I get a hang of this club I'll probably be gone. If I get to see bunch of young players here including Son through thick and thin play, hustle, back each, and maybe witness a team make champions out of themselves? I will more likely stick around even long after Sons moved on. That be like what I would be I think. How about you Joe C? How did you become such a Spurs supporter?

I got in with the wrong crowd (ha) at junior school - I was seven. Badgered my dad to take me when l was eight and was going with my mates by eleven. I hope you stick with us even if Son eventually leaves. And thanks for taking my post in good spirit - I guess many overseas fans start because of a certain player, it's only natural.

Whatever the argument about long balls or tactics - personally I'd rather see Tottenham put out a team of talented young men playing the sport I love, to a high degree of skill and entertainment - and actually look like they want to go out and beat the opposition because they are better footballers than them. Rather that, than an agricultural team of grafting, second tier, hoof monsters who rely on disciplined tactics of fear and the occasional Garyowen to create chances.

I think the teamsheet is the giveaway though.
Tottenham - 4-2-3-1
Leicester - 8-1-1

If that's what they want - then good for them. I'd rather we play like we do and lose, than put up with a season of watching the Farmyard football that Leicester serve up.
Tottenham embedded philosophy.
“It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact, that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”
"The public can’t be kidded. They know what they want to see, what is good and what is bad and what is just average."
“It’s no use just winning, we’ve got to win well.”
"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is."

Leicester embedded philosophy.

"Clear it!"

This thread still going - people falling out with each other - jesus

Crikey you were beat by a set piece and comical defending

You should of counter attacked our alleged Hoof Ball

Woolwich for the title

We should have been more clinical and put away our chances. You want to support Woolwich for the title (instead of your own 2nd placed team, mind you), why don't you fuck off to one of the goon sites and stop bothering us.

bitter twats
I think you will find that the only twat on here is the imbecilic gloating Leicester fan who watched his team get humiliated at football but managed to get a goal by virtue of playing an 8 man defence for most of the game.
Greece won a European championship by playing a dull, unimaginative defence based game of negative football tactics that made most of europe want to wash their eyeballs with drain cleaner - so you never know, you might get lucky.
In all likelihood your team will get asset stripped at the end of the season and you'll be back in the championship in 2-3 years.
Bitter?
No, angry that we lost out to a bunch of workaday footballers that came for a point and got lucky, but at the end of the day we have a team that play football and you don't.
So there's very little to be bitter about.

Back
Top Bottom