Tottenham Hotspur v Limassol (2nd Leg) Europe League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone wondering why Pochettino's main target remains Schneiderlin, look no further than today. The ball movement without Bentaleb and Capoue is nonexistent.

Lennon winding up to smash a shot reminds me of when it feels like you've got a proper good fart brewing; you tense up and push hard expecting to blow the back of your chair off... But instead it kind of just falls out.

:lennon:

Kane needs to play alongside much more intelligent players to completely thrive.
He seems to be on a different wavelength than others around him, atm.
harry-kane-front-p-2.jpg

Honestly, Sandro is a pretty good destroyer ... but he's no Capoue.

Hands down, all day long ... it's gonna be Capoue over Sandro for me, especially since we have Poch.

Sandro doing alright, given the fact he hasn't played much recently.
But I don't think he's suited to Poch's sytem.

??? The first half was like watching paint dry. The second got better but when you compare to the dynamism of Sunday (you clearly didnt watch it) it was fucking drab.

Sideways tastic.

Yes I watched the QPR game and despite the massive amount of changes last night, I thought we pressed hard, the DM was getting stuck in all over the place (only Limassol but still Sandros best game in over a year) and we were carving them open at will.

AVB style? You're off your head pal!

There is no better sight than Dembele beating players in the middle of the park. Or floating around with the ball effortlessly whilst players try their best to running shoulder barge him and push him off etc.

Back
Top Bottom