Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots of goals today. I just want to see a strong start and not a reactionary one. Get stuck into them and demolish them. They are an entertaining side I like them but they are in our way. No mercy

Of course, nothing but a win will be acceptable today, but it would also be nice if Wolves decide to turn up and do a Wolves at Villa this afternoon/evening.

“New dishes added, You’ll never sing that”…
Quite like the look of all of them apart from the guest pie. Me and stuffing are an unhealthy combination so the missus will do her nut later tonight if I ventured into that territory. It’s still a bit too cool in the evenings to have all the windows open
🤢

Last edited:
Good morning Tottenham!

Today I must go to the "Waldstadion" to support Eintracht vs Union Berlin.
But this is pretty difficult, because I will and must also have a look to the match from Tottenham vs Luton.
No doubt, we (both) will win!

Football Sport GIF by Feluko

COYS!

And all of you: Happy Easter (lays Luton 4 eggs in)

Easter Sunday GIF by Studios 2016

Can you imagine my embarrassment when I took the Ipad and airpods to bed last night (Western Australia) to watch the game, only to find I was 24hrs early. I did think about watching a musical instead, given the range of options suggested in this thread, but nothing really resonated.
I had a weird dream about EasyJet and chocolate oranges.
COYS

Feeling strangely nervous for this one.
Stomach's churning, sweaty palms, restless feet, fidgeting like crazy........what the heck am I going to be like for the NLD?

Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino

Feeling strangely nervous for this one.
Stomach's churning, sweaty palms, restless feet, fidgeting like crazy........what the heck am I going to be like for the NLD?

Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino
kinda like a pre-emptive anxiety attack ? They dont deserve any effort or stress ahead of time, let's knock this one on the head and see what we can learn from it. Hopefully its 'how to win 5-0' or some other teaching /learning moment like that.

Back
Top Bottom