Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

to win this one easily
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Let’s get this bad boy rolling.
Me and my lad chomping at the bit. Belated joint birthday celebration and we are going to win this one easily after that abomination yesterday.
COYS
4-0
Thread title all in the same case.
Good stuff!
Should there be another full stop or no full stops?

Let’s get this bad boy rolling.
Me and my lad chomping at the bit. Belated joint birthday celebration and we are going to win this one easily after that abomination yesterday.
COYS
4-0

3 points pretty much guaranteed. They have won once in last ten. And twice away all season. Absolute joke they are in the premier league in their tinpot ground.

The only question is how many will we win by?

High scoring 5-1 is my bet with Richarlison back on the score sheet.

COYS

Luton very much deserve to be in the EPL, after suffering the biggest ever points deduction in English football history, and having to fight their way back up from non-league football. I'm a N9 native, moved to Luton in 2009, and after a couple of years got involved with LTFC as my prospective in-laws followed them. Somehow, I managed to juggle Spurs and Luton attendances, eventually holding a Luton ST as well as my THFC membership. I was offered a Spurs ST in 2017, so gave up the Luton ticket. I had some amazing home and away days with the Luton lot I was involved with, and was very much accepted, despite my open support of Spurs, and I'm still made very welcome at their pub. We'll probably beat Luton, as they're pretty much f*cked through injuries right now, but they will no doubt be treated with respect by our players on the 30th. I don't know how to tag Bernard Matthews, but his comments must surely be borne out of ignorance.

Luton very much deserve to be in the EPL, after suffering the biggest ever points deduction in English football history, and having to fight their way back up from non-league football. I'm a N9 native, moved to Luton in 2009, and after a couple of years got involved with LTFC as my prospective in-laws followed them. Somehow, I managed to juggle Spurs and Luton attendances, eventually holding a Luton ST as well as my THFC membership. I was offered a Spurs ST in 2017, so gave up the Luton ticket. I had some amazing home and away days with the Luton lot I was involved with, and was very much accepted, despite my open support of Spurs, and I'm still made very welcome at their pub. We'll probably beat Luton, as they're pretty much f*cked through injuries right now, but they will no doubt be treated with respect by our players on the 30th. I don't know how to tag Bernard Matthews, but his comments must surely be borne out of ignorance.

Same way you might hate Woolwich, I just hate Luton. Shit town, shit football club. Shit airport.

Hope they get relegated. That’s my opinion and I’m welcome to it.

RIP Micah and Darren.

Still pissed about Fulham.

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDVDrag
Udogie
Bentancur
PEH
LoCelso
Werner
Richy
Son
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV/Drag Udogie
Bentancur PEH LoCelso
Werner Richy Son
[/lineup]

I agree it is a total shithole, though I love Kenilworth Road. For that reason only I like them in the Prem.

For the reason of it being the only premier league ground I’ve played a competitive game of football on they get a slight up mark for that. Although it was plastic. And shit plastic too.

Maybe the exodus parties back in the day.

That’s it though.

My main life experiences and memories of luton are massively negative.

For the reason of it being the only premier league ground I’ve played a competitive game of football on they get a slight up mark for that. Although it was plastic. And shit plastic too.

Maybe the exodus parties back in the day.

That’s it though.

My main life experiences and memories of luton are massively negative.
The superfast, kept them in Div 1 plastic? Fascinating ... what was it like to play on?

As it happens I was at Loftus Road a couple of weeks ago. Love that ground.

The superfast, kept them in Div 1 plastic? Fascinating ... what was it like to play on?

As it happens I was at Loftus Road a couple of weeks ago. Love that ground.

Bloody nightmare. Vaseline on the knees was essential. Ended up with cuts all up my the side of my back from a sliding tackle though.

But I was quite used to playing on plastic at the time. We won the final we were playing too. And I got MOTM. Good to have 1 positive memory of luton!

Back
Top Bottom