Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Key today is the midfield battle. City’s defence is weak, but their attack is incredible, and against our defence there will be chances.

We can’t have any passengers. We need men in there willing to tackle, throw their body into the game and graft.

My worry is that to beat city we may have to keep a clean sheet because I can't see us scoring enough if they score themselves, our defending as a team is shit considering the amount of goals we have conceded to teams down at the bottom alone.

Last time we played City at home?

Beat them 1-0.

And that was with Trippier, Rose and Winksokko starting whilst Kane went off injured.

We can win this. Unlikely? Yes. But football likes to throw out little hiccups every now and then.

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweirled - Tanganga
Ndombele - Dier - Lo Celso
Bergwijn - Lucas - Son

Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Foyth, Winks, Gedson, Lamela, Dele​
Imagine if we signed a proper DM, then play him instead of Dier and that’s a sexy looking lineup!

At the end of the day, if we score more goals than them, we'll win the football match.
tumblr_msydgfpOj71rertyro1_250.gifv

It baffles me to say this but this could our FIRST big result of the season.

Winning away at Wolves is the best result we had so far and that should not be the best we can hope for. I want to get a result today as big as: beating City/Ajax in CL, winning at Stamford Bridge without Kane, winning from Real at Wembley, trashing Liverpool at Wembley...

Today has to be our first win against the top 6

Back
Top Bottom