****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
NOW it's a must lose.
Well, after the Arse helped US by making sure Utd can no longer catch us, and guaranteeing us at LEAST 7th, it's the least we can do to "return the favour"!!!

We should all turn up in City shirts , can you imagine the crying
Joking aside, I think the sales of Half-and-Half scarves will be an all time high!!

It's THE one game they coulda justifusbly been invented for!!!!

Might go and sit this one out in the summer house. 'I just wanna be in a controlled environment have a Coke and a Tuna sandwich and just mong out to some Snow Patrol.'

JcgsvWa.jpeg

Subs: None​
That’s a lot of wide players and I bet they still wouldn’t get a decent cross in between them

I'm more worried Pep will conspire to lose to US .. just so he can take the credit for his gimpy little Prodigy Arteta's career

I fucking hate Woolwich. Everything seems to run for them. No Fernandes today and No Palmer v Chelsea. If that game was against Spurs today Ganacho would have scored a hatrick.

Back
Top Bottom