****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
I can't find the fun in it.... It's an ugly state of affairs and make no mistake the moment the final whistle blows the knives will be out with the usual suspects saying it's "unacceptable" yadda yadda yadda.

TBF it's a shit situation so I think a lot of fans just getting stuck into some black humour about it all. It's the only way I'll get through it, frankly.

CITY TIL JULY MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSS

I can’t understand how any fan would want their club to lose for whatever reason.If Villa lose both games or lose one and draw one and we win both ours it’s Champions League. Not playing on Thursdays, more money for transfers, playing better teams, ,,ore attractive to better players coming in.
Forget about bloody Woolwich and put the club first.

..........So you predicted BVB, Inter last year, RB the year before and Ajax in 2019 then?
If you look at their pedigree I would always say Inter are in with a shout of a semi-final. The Serie A champion is always going to be decent in Europe.

Madrid, City, Leverkusen, Munich, PSG, Inter, Woolwich. 4 of those will be semi-finalists.

TBF it's a shit situation so I think a lot of fans just getting stuck into some black humour about it all. It's the only way I'll get through it, frankly.

CITY TIL JULY MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSS

I'll just try and focus on the gooner tears; but the season died today.

........You watch; Villa will lose both matches now. :contehandshead:

I can’t understand how any fan would want their club to lose for whatever reason.If Villa lose both games or lose one and draw one and we win both ours it’s Champions League. Not playing on Thursdays, more money for transfers, playing better teams, ,,ore attractive to better players coming in.
Forget about bloody Woolwich and put the club first.

Then you don’t understand our rivalry with the scum. Simple.

If you look at their pedigree I would always say Inter are in with a shout of a semi-final. The Serie A champion is always going to be decent in Europe.

Inter weren't champs that season.

Madrid, City, Leverkusen, Munich, PSG, Inter, Woolwich. 4 of those will be semi-finalists.

Predictions vs evidence isn't much help here, fella.

The facts are that 4 out of the last 5 CLs have had suprise semi-finalists.

Inter weren't champs that season.

Predictions vs evidence isn't much help here, fella.

The facts are that 4 out of the last 5 CLs have had suprise semi-finalists.
But Inter have a terrific Champions League record. Look, you believe what you want. I think if you believe we would be within a country mile of a Champions League semi-final you need your bumps felt, but that's just me.

But Inter have a terrific Champions League record.

...But no less of a suprise that year.

Look, you believe what you want. I think if you believe we would be within a country mile of a Champions League semi-final you need your bumps felt, but that's just me.

If you recall; that's never been my point.

.........But if we're as bad as you think then we won't be winning the EL.

...But no less of a suprise that year.

If you recall; that's never been my point.

.........But if we're as bad as you think then we won't be winning the EL.
It was my original point. I said I don't think we will be competitive in the Champions League so I would rather play the Europa. Then you went wandering off somewhere. No idea what your point is (if any).

Honestly I just don't care either way. Being in this position is an absolute embarrassment to every person responsible for 'running' our beloved club.

This time next year, Rodders. This time next year.

As if.

Gooners will win trophies along with the chavs, West Ham, Newcastle, probably fucking Millwall. We'll put on a few concerts for Bob Jovi and the Cheeky Girls.
Yeah for what we have been reduced to , it seems like it should spell the end of enics & levys reign. But no such luck. If we lose we will be celebrating finishing over 20 pts behind Woolwich.
I still really want us to lose but it does feel like it’s just a matter of time before Woolwich win stuff. Especially if city get a big punishment. Then it’s years of Woolwich dominating. Liverpool, United, chelsea or transitioning or rubbish. City out of it. Us still focusing on our top 4 trophy every few years but more importantly concerts & properties. Levy giving himself more pay rises & bonuses. .
But…. The longer we hold out the better!!!!
City till July!

AcMq63z.jpeg

Match abandoned. City slip a ball through and the last man takes them down everytime until we don't have enough players to continue and the match is forfeited to city. Hopefully get that done by the 30th minute so they can be nice and fresh for west ham on the weekend.

Dude, we don’t need to agree to anything.

That’s the beauty of the situation. For once, it’s in our hands. We just need to be shit!
Fortunately we know how to be shit, it's what we do well and consistently.
Should be a walk over for city, the Tottenham surrender monkeys will be on the pitch all 11 of them.

Match abandoned. City slip a ball through and the last man takes them down everytime until we don't have enough players to continue and the match is forfeited to city. Hopefully get that done by the 30th minute so they can be nice and fresh for west ham on the weekend.
Just the five red cards required to forfeit automatically.

Would be terrible to field a bunch of young, naive players who didn't know any better.

:levyeyes:

If we are to lose, it's got to be something that really and I mean really fucks them off. Last minute OG or everyone getting injured and only having 6 players on pitch so match gets abandoned. Don't like losing but I want to be able to laugh my bollocks off and take the piss for years to come.

It was my original point. I said I don't think we will be competitive in the Champions League so I would rather play the Europa. Then you went wandering off somewhere. No idea what your point is (if any).

My OG point remains simple.... I keep ready reading comments such as yours; "We are not ready for the Champions League"........ And when you consider the level of the bulk of the teams in it; that's BS.

If you're now quantifying "ready" as semi- final or better then not only is that quite a leap; but contrary to your claim that only the 6/7 best clubs are................ Like I've already shown; the reality doesn't play out like that.

Were Coventry not "ready" for the FA cup this year?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom