****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
If we are to lose, it's got to be something that really and I mean really fucks them off. Last minute OG or everyone getting injured and only having 6 players on pitch so match gets abandoned. Don't like losing but I want to be able to laugh my bollocks off and take the piss for years to come.
>last minute penalty to equalise
>give it to Vicario to take
>he skies it
>winks into the camera

ryan gosling GIF

My OG point remains simple.... I keep ready reading comments such as yours; "We are not ready for the Champions League"........ And when you consider the level of the bulk of the teams in it; that's BS.

If you're now quantifying "ready" as semi- final or better then not only is that quite a leap; but contrary to your claim that only the 6/7 best clubs are................ Like I've already shown; the reality doesn't play out like that.

Were Coventry not ready for the FA cup this year?
We are ready for Europa League, we would have a decent chance to win it, or make a long run in the competition. It's really not that complicated.

They're going to really destroy our left hand side. I do wonder if Ange might start VdV on the left.

But then we lose our pace in our backline, and that may well be worse.

I don't see anything other than a loss. But I hope we give a fight.

I saw someone say they want us to win and even if they win the league we can at least say to Woolwich fans "You only won it because of us".

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read. I'm sure Woolwich fans will be fucking wounded that they won a league title thanks to us and not the exact opposite.
Exactly. They are hardly known for being Corinthian in spirit and magnanimous.

We don't even know who is in it yet! You are just being silly now. If we lose our last 2 games we might not even be in it.

Yo just predicted this years CL semis even though it's not 100% locked down yet....... What's the diff?

Not that Ange or any future managers will read this shit but if they did they’d stay away from this club and rightly so because wanting to lose will never sit right with me.

I just hope the supporters in the stadium support the team the way they should and not be disrespectful and cheer a city goal.

We as a fanbase can’t ask players to do one thing and moan like fuck but quite happy for them to not give a fuck another time. Can’t work that way.

I get that we don’t want those cunts to win the league and it will be unbearable but let them fuck it up next week themselves rather than us helping City on Tuesday.

My prediction is City 3-0 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not that Ange or any future managers will read this shit but if they did they’d stay away from this club and rightly so because wanting to lose will never sit right with me.

I just hope the supporters in the stadium support the team the way they should and not be disrespectful and cheer a city goal.

We as a fanbase can’t ask players to do one thing and moan like fuck but quite happy for them to not give a fuck another time. Can’t work that way.

I get that we don’t want those cunts to win the league and it will be unbearable but let them fuck it up next week themselves rather than us helping City on Tuesday.

My prediction is City 3-0 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well it's not as bad as WBA which fans class as one of Leicesters closest rivalries, getting a draw and coming out saying that was for Leicester

I genuine mean it if somehow Ange changes it up and gets something from this game I want him fucking gone

Back
Top Bottom