****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
Worrying about other clubs is a small minded mentality.

I'm Spurs and I want us to win every game. If you don't then you're not a real spurs fan. That is a simple fact.

Quit the preaching, no-one in their right minds want them to win the league and even worse is if we help them to do it, if you don't understand then you don't know anything about rivalry.

Last edited:
If the scum win tomorrow and we then win this game I will be making incredibly realistic deep fake videos of our players taking it up the arse from dodgy hookers with strap ons, and flooding the internet with them. I will kidnap any cute adorable pets belonging to said players or their children and put them through the washing machine, on the cotton/whites cycle. I will construct lifelike voodoo dolls of any goalscorers and subject them to unspeakable torments daily until such time as spurs win the title. I will put curses on them causing their WAGs to leave and become Only Fans models, whilst selling stories of cruel abuse to the Sunday tabloids.

Maybe I'm just not "proper spurs"...

IF a win against City would guarantee us 4th, I would say fuck it, let’s go for it. Can’t say I want to see Assna win the league, far from it, but I am concerned with Tottenham and Champions League football is the minimum of what we should aim for.

However, even if we win against City, we still have to rely on Aston Villa to fuck it up in their last two games, which on paper can be happening, but I don’t think it will. Liverpool have nothing to play for and I think we flattered them the way we let them smash us, they’ve been shite lately.

And there’s also teams quality, think City will win it regardless if we want to win or not.

So you want us to lose this regardless?

Even if we've got a great chance for fourth with a win?
It sounded like he was saying even if United lose but Villa win then we should go for the win which I 100% disagree with, any chance of the scum winning the title is an absolute no.

Do you disagree with that, would you be happy with 4th and a woolwich title?

I voted yes of course. You know, being a Tottenham fan and all that. I want us to win every game.
You don't care about that lot winning the title, especially because we handed it them?

Edit: Just seen the rest of your idiotic posts, take your holier than thou shit and do one, not worrying about other teams, why have rivals, do you live in London or even England by any chance?

Do you know what rivalry is like amongst mates, family, colleagues, neighbours etc???

Doesn't sound like you do, but you keep your purity and wish for a meaningless win that would hand that the league and I'll be here singing blue moon.

I don't know if you remember them lot accepting losing a Europa League final as long as we lost the CL final and I understand it 100%.

If you don't then I don't think you're a real....

Last edited:
Do not think it will matter whether we want to win or not as MC will win any way. Would stick to same team except start Scarlett and put Son on Left.

Man City are nailed on for me to win anyway ,we were in better form generally when we played them in previous seasons at home .I said it before a top four spot won't do a lot for us and no way would I take it as part of a package deal along with the goons winning the league.

This is a must lose game if Woolwich beat Man U tomorrow.

:dembelelol:

But if Man U beat Woolwich tomorrow then it's a must win!

If Aston Villa lose to Liverpool tomorrow then it's 100 percent a must win regardless
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

You don't care about that lot winning the title, especially because we handed it them?

Edit: Just seen the rest of your idiotic posts, take your holier than thou shit and do one, not worrying about other teams, why have rivals, do you live in London or even England by any chance?

Do you know what rivalry is like amongst mates, family, colleagues, neighbours etc???

Doesn't sound like you do, but you keep your purity and wish for a meaningless win that would hand that the league and I'll be here singing blue moon.

I don't know if you remember them lot accepting losing a Europa League final as long as we lost the CL final and I understand it 100%.

If you don't then I don't think you're a real....
My first Spurs game was the late 1970s, the latest game I attended was today. I'm a season ticket holder.

Don't fucking lecture me you total dickhead. Wanker.

It sounded like he was saying even if United lose but Villa win then we should go for the win which I 100% disagree with, any chance of the scum winning the title is an absolute no.

Do you disagree with that, would you be happy with 4th and a woolwich title?
Fuck knows

I just want Man U to beat Woolwich tomorrow and then it's all academic

Yeah if Aston Villa lose, I can’t lie I will be fully behind the team against City. Champions League football at the Lane are my favourite nights of the year when I am back in London

But fucking hell, United. I’ll never slander you again if you get a result tomorrow
It's the ultimate Sophie's choice......poxy fourth and Woolwich winning the title is not something I want to contemplate.....I just want United to beat Woolwich tomorrow.....even a draw means we can go for it against City.

And Villa losing to Liverpool would be great regardless

How good would it be if we're 1 or 2 nil up on Tuesday with 10 minutes to go.......

And then Son just waves everyone over and they all sit down in the centre circle for the last ten minutes.

:ange-arms:

Back
Top Bottom