****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
All this friction could be in vain come Monday night anyway.... Chill peeps.... Let the cards fall.

It is actually the other Manchester we really need to win :ange-pray:

Premier League Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

It still grates that we didn’t get the job done for the NLD. Most impactful way of throwing a spanner in the Goons’ hopes and we fluffed it :ange-bored2:

It is actually the other Manchester we really need to win :ange-pray:

Premier League Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

It still grates that we didn’t get the job done for the NLD. Most impactful way of throwing a spanner in the Goons’ hopes and we fluffed it :ange-bored2:
I'm 66 and in all that time life has never worked out like that - when it's the way that I really want things to go.

mostly football related, to be honest

I'm 66 and in all that time life has never worked out like that - when it's the way that I really want things to go.

mostly football related, to be honest

I guess that’s the life of a Spurs supporter, but we’re gluttons for punishment in holding on to that sliver of hope even though we may sound defeatist. One thing we all hope for in Ange is that he can finally change the narrative, and we can get a job done.

I don’t think we can get a result here even if we tried, City will win with ease here

Well I hope Postecoglou rests players for next Sunday's must win game against Sheff Utd.

Far better is if Man Utd remove any semblance of it being down to what we might have to do.

If the roles were reversed no way on Planet Earth do Woolwich get any kind of result. Nor should we.

Well I hope Postecoglou rests players for next Sunday's must win game against Sheff Utd.

Far better is if Man Utd remove any semblance of it being down to what we might have to do.

If the roles were reversed no way on Planet Earth do Woolwich get any kind of result. Nor should we.
Rest the whole squad for the summer, isn;t that when they play the Audi cup and the Saudi world cup club cup cup?

Hopefully United get points off the scum so we can actually try and win this game. I’d love us to start Scarlett up top and move Sonny back to the wing, we’ll definitely go for a striker in the summer so time to see if Dane has what it takes and put son back where he’s best.

Burnley Post Match:
why are we d0ing laps of honours like a CL Grand Final ..when we have 1 more match to play?
we scrapped past the cellar dweller by a CB goal late in the game,,,,

i dont get it
:udogiearms:

It's about wanting your team to win all the time, every game. I don't understand why some find that so hard to get their heads around?

You (and others like you) I understand as you can then have a go at Levy, but anyone else? I don't understand it.
I get your point of view I really do. However games are not played in silo they are part of a competition. If Goons win today and Villa win tomorrow then the best outcome* for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is for our biggest rivals not to win the title and that, oddly, requires City to win. I wouldn't cheer or celebrate any City goal, I would just naturally expect them to beat us anyway and just be relieved when the once in 25 year scenario (it last happened in 1999) is over.

Of course what I really hope is that Man Utd somehow get something today to avoid this scenario altogether.

*I partially judge how big we are by what the Goons are doing. If they win the title then for me it would make Spurs a smaller Club relatively speaking in this era. You may scoff at that or think it's nonsense and that's fine but that's how I personally feel.

im always have this feeling that scarlett could be a worldclass keeper
is just a hunch but i think ange should try him in goal 4 this match

Gunter
Kyerematen
King
Cassanova
Dorrington
Abbott
John
Hall
Lankshear
Donley
Santiago
lineup code
[lineup]
Gunter
Kyerematen King Cassanova Dorrington
Abbott John Hall Lankshear
Donley Santiago
[/lineup]

Would be great just to see their cult fans’ meltdown on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom