****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
You claim to be a Spurs fan. I’m guessing you watch us play football???

In what fucking world are you living in after we lose to Newcastle 4-0. Fulham 3-0. Woolwich 3-2. Liverpool 4-2 chelsea 2-0 and then go and beat the best team in the country over the last 5 years
7-0???? 7 fuckimg nil. Are you insane. We can’t stop letting in goals!!

You my friend are a delusional fool. I almost feel sorry for you.

But I don’t.

I have no time for your brain dead shenanigans today.

Au Revoir.

I had a butchers at Red Cafe the Man U forum once when we were playing them. Glaston has 1000s of posts there.

Best ignored.

Spurs fans cheering on City tonight would be making a laughing stock of the club world wide. Imagine any players who we might want to sign in the Summer watching fans supporting a rival. Posters talk of the bigger picture, that would be a dreadful example of a bigger picture.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

So you are calling most Spurs fans on here pathetic. You either don’t really understand the rivalry between Spurs and Woolwich or are not really thinking the consequences through of handing Woolwich the title. Now hate is a strong word that is thrown around far too often these days but when it comes to Woolwich I genuinely hate everything about them. They are a vile scheming entity who throughout their history have undertaken some real murky stuff.

This is the club which came onto our manor because their base in Woolwich was a stinking cesspit.

This is the club who bribed their way into Division 1 after the end of hostilities of WW1 despite finishing 5th in Division 2 in 1914 and have never been out of the top league since.

This is the club who took our best player behind our backs in C#mpb*ll and thought it hilarious to do so.

This is the club who have had a long list of criminal lowlife playing for them.

This is the club who for years had a manager in Wenger who presided over a series of filthy Woolwich teams with awful disciplinary records with the manager always failing to see any of his team’s physical assaults despite watching the same match as everyone else.

This is the team who pipped us to CL qualification in 2012 by winning away at WBA on the last day of the season with all 3 goals being highly questionable against a now deceased goalkeeper who was slotted in at the last minute for his only ever appearance for West Brom .

This is the team with the most arrogant, entitled pundit supporters on the planet, Piers Morgan, Merson and a host of others- don’t even get me started on the full of themselves supporters.

Even today they sing about the times that they won the league at WHL in decades past and would forever dine out on us handing them the title by beating City.

We had a period of 25 years from the late 80’s onwards where we had to play second fiddle to these arrogant tossers and I don’t want another 25 years of that. Woolwich winning the title might be the catalyst for another similar period of Woolwich dominance so be very careful what you wish for.

Yes I know it’s a rant but I hate them!!!
Fwens. :angehug:

A lot of people getting worked up over nothing. You don't get battered 4 games in a row then scrape past a relegation doomed Burnley only for you to think you are in control of a fixture against arguably the greatest PL team of all time.

The thing is, if they produce one of the good performances they can... and put us in reach of Villa.... who thinks they will carry that form into the weekend?!

All we need to do is win 2 games in a row*

*Last won 2 in a row 9 weeks ago.

*Only managed it 4 times all season

*2 of those were at the start

*Just doing this annoy people now

The reason Spurs have had so much bad refereeing is because of Woolwich. The reason Tottenham only had 1 penalty until the Woolwich game while they had 10 is because Sky support Woolwich and Sky own the Premier League.

So why should Tottenham Hotspur do them a favour and play well enough to help them win the title, when every season they are conspiring against Spurs to cheat them in the league?

Tottenham will never live it down if Woolwich won the title because of taking points of City so close to the end. It will be the ultimate betrayal!

I'm trying to see this game as a win win situation.

1. If we win then we actually stand a great chance of reaching Champions League. Villa will struggle against a very good Palace side and we should be able to overcome Sheffield. Also I don't think Arse are guaranteed to win against Everton.

2. If we lose we win because City will then cruise to the title and Arse will be bridesmaid again.

I'm trying to see this game as a win win situation.

1. If we win then we actually stand a great chance of reaching Champions League. Villa will struggle against a very good Palace side and we should be able to overcome Sheffield. Also I don't think Arse are guaranteed to win against Everton.

2. If we lose we win because City will then cruise to the title and Arse will be bridesmaid again.

And if it's a draw?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Back
Top Bottom