****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
>Van de Ven as a left back

I swear to fucking God, if he pulls a hamstring chasing up and down all match the meltdown will be insane.

:angeshock:
Id liked to have seen him used there in some of the previous games where we had something to play for still, because realistically we dont now... a little irritating. We need to look after Micky as hes literally got all the attributes you want for a top class CB, not as a stand in LB

>Van de Ven as a left back

I swear to fucking God, if he pulls a hamstring chasing up and down all match the meltdown will be insane.

:angeshock:
Like this?

Long Island Reaction GIF by New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)

I'm stuck in a Premier Inn on a work trip tonight, so watching this will be difficult.

Actually, watching this might be difficult anyway...
Think I'll rely on this thread it's for expert commentary and unparalleled insights.

Back
Top Bottom