Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they'll mostly leave those at the front with the safe standing rails alone, they'll target those higher up the stands and towards the corners. That's where they've had complaints from.

Anyway, I'm sure that as soon as they manage to get a block or two of people sat down someone will just start a "stand up if you hate Woolwich" chant as usual and that'll be that!

Hopefully!
Lucky enough to get row 5 so buzzing but really don't want to sit or get thrown out!

Bookies in Tottenham(not on the high road) has got City to beat us 2-0 on the front of the shop.
I had a word, said you wouldn't get napoli to beat the gooners down finsbury park and so on.

Wouldn't see city to beat liverpool in liverpool.

Hopefully!
Lucky enough to get row 5 so buzzing but really don't want to sit or get thrown out!
For anyone to get thrown out they'd have to get in a full on argument with a steward really. As long as you're not really obnoxious to them you won't have a problem, even if you push it a bit on standing.

Just not true. He’s piss poor at interceptions. Possibly the worst midfielder in the league. (There are 155 players with higher interception rates). He’s 14th best in our squad at 0.6 per game. Winks intercepts more, as does Alli, Eriksen 0.5 per game.

Even wankers like Chambers at Fulham are averaging 2.4.
Nonsense. This is a far superior drink to meths. The wankers don't drink it because they can't afford it.

For anyone to get thrown out they'd have to get in a full on argument with a steward really. As long as you're not really obnoxious to them you won't have a problem, even if you push it a bit on standing.

Depends on the Steward... Final year at WHL, I got threatened with ejection for joining in with "Stand up if you hate Arse...". When I protested that I was just one of many, I got told to shut up or I can explain myself to the old bill.

Very excited about the match today. Put in a good performance and the results will come.

I hope we go with a 4-2-3-1 to help control the midfield. Our midfield seems to fall off when we go to a 3-5-2, but I think Poch may start with that.

Another option would be to have Vertoghen at left back in a 4 with Danny on the wing in a 4-3-3, with Winks and Sissoko filling out the midfield. Not sure that gives us enough going forward though with Eriksen and Dele up top when they both like to play deeper.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder why we don't just run a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1 with Dele tucked under Kane. Get width from the fullbacks and let Eriksen tuck in and sit back with Son bombing down the other side.

Looking forward to it either way.

Every club outside of England is doing some kind of choreography. Even City did iz last season against Liverpool. And this is just our sign and only on South stand. People moaning about everything . Wankers.
Watford/Wolves did it in the FA Cup and it looked really great. Pretty sure no one was having a moan about that.

Just managed to blag a ticket for tonight! logged in to have a look, refreshed and a ticket became available in the North/West corner .... buzzin!!!

Bit left field but I'd actually play Alderweireld right back. Too much history with Sane Vs Trippier and KWP would get destroyed. I've got a feeling we'll go 3 at the back but I think that would be a mistake personally. It's not often worked well for us recently.
Yea, that's what we should do.

Move the guy who hasn't played anywhere but CB all season to RB when it's likely he'll be up against KDB and Silva.

Masterclass stuff.

I'll have to get my friend to take the photo as I'm in the south stand this time. I hope people don't think it's beneath them to participate, as it might look really naff if there are lots of spaces!
"...O DAR... IS TO ...O"

It'll look like Wheel of Fortune up there!
871db1b39facc7c8af08d5586c5f7de6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom