Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City fans already looking forward to Sane v Trippier
Really tough picking the lineup but for me Sane has to play. Their fullback can be got at, especially Trippier.

Agreed, Sane always runs him ragged

I think Sergio will be fine for Tuesday and also believe that Leroy will start as he always plays well against trippier

Sané vs Trippier will be a bloodbath

Hope so, it was my thought process.

There's something at the back of my mind that says Pep is deliberately holding him back for this

Please Aurier be fit for this game:avbpray:

My main concern for tomorrow is if we play a high line like we normally do, Sterling and Sane are going to have a field day running in behind. Shitting a brick already.

Aurier unfortunately won’t play. Not sure if he’s recovered from his injury, but his dad’s just died.
From what I've found on the internet, his dad past away on the 2nd of April? Don't want to come across heartless but couldn't that mean he could be back already?

all I know is that my friend bought ours in the window for season ticket holders that were moved, she had to speak to the ticket office as she couldn't buy mine online, and sure she was told that it would be loaded onto our cards. I'm going to check it out now, as don't want to turn up and can't get in!!
I still cant see tomorrow's match on my app. Probably loaded on ST card....

Last edited:
To be fair, what he actually said is quite reasonable.

It’s bitterness......everyone’s talking about Spurs in a good way and certain quarters don’t like it.

I’m just waiting for the “it was unfair they moved home” if we knock them out.
One minute it doesn’t matter.......right up until we win every game there, then it’s not just a “ground with fans in it” anymore...

What he could have said was it looks amazing and it will be special to play there but I still think we’re the stronger team etc

If he’s not bothered, he sounds bothered

From what I've found on the internet, his dad past away on the 2nd of April? Don't want to come across heartless but couldn't that mean he could be back already?

Oh fair enough. You might be right. I just saw a post about it last night.

We could really do with him, as the city fans rightly point out Sane vs Trippier is a bloodbath

That's only last Tuesday..... So Tough ask but only Serge will know if he's fit enough both physically and emotionally to play in this game.

Back
Top Bottom