Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There goes the 'Pep on his way out of City' theory.........

Weird except he thinks they will get Messi and have 2 years

Will be interesting what De Bruyne does because he is their big fish and may see it as a slap in the face.

Spendiola is a pathetic tosser who has been shown up in my opinion. No CL victory to his name and now being kept because he will help attract Messi and because there are no stand out managers out there at present.

Really hope we turn them over on Saturday but we will need to be very good in every department.

I think the team picks itself (barring any unknown injuries):

Lloris
Aurier -- Toby -- Dier -- Reguilon
Sissoko -- Hojberg
Ndombele
Lucas ----------------Son
Kane
Don't think Bale is up to the pace of this one from the start so it will be Lucas or Lamela.
Lamela had a knock recently so who knows. Bergjwin could have been in with a shout but he was also injured recently.

I think RW is the only position that's in doubt.

Had a dream last night where we were 1 nil down inside 5 mins in typical Spurs vs City fashion but hopefully we see a solid defensive performance.

I'm excited to see us play a 'big' team that will leave space to counter in after 3 games on the trot grinding to wins against shitmunchers.

Feeling quietly confident about this one.

It won't be that team even if they are all fit.

Sat 21st, decent day for sport.

England vs Ireland (Rugby Autumn International), 3pm – Channel 4 and Amazon
followed by...
Tottenham Vs Man City, 5:30pm Sky Sport, beIN, etc...
Oooo, not forgetting the boxing too...

Conor Benn vs Sebastian Formella : WBA Continental Welterweight Title
Fabio Wardley vs Richard Lartey : 10 rounds at Heavyweight
Alen Babic vs Tom Little : 10 rounds at Heavyweight

The SSE Arena, Wembley , Sky Sports Arena (19:00), Sky Sports Main Event (20:15)

Care to enlighten me wise prophet?
I'd like to know the answer to that too - the team you've listed is exactly what I would have predicted, and I expect quite a few others on here would concur. Nothing outrageous, all the obvious picks surely. Wonder what Notabadsquad thinks is so unlikely about your suggestion. :/ Perhaps Lamela for Lucas if fit (mainly for the shithousery, graft and giving as much of a fuck as if his life depended on it).

Last edited:
EnNZIsVXYAEDbuB

Seems the City team could be

Ederson

Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo

Rodrigo De Bruyne Foden

Torres Jesus Sterling
But but........... Do you mean to tell me that.....

You think maybe Sterling wasn't injured when he pulled out of the England games.......

Well I never

:avbmad:

Back
Top Bottom