Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (19th Aug - 5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was fucking brilliant.
Bissouma, Sarr, Udogie, Vicario, Romero, all brilliant, VDV was a bit shaky early in the game but fucking solid for about 70 minutes, Porro shocking first half defensively but actually showed he could potentially play RB for us, maybe not against thereal top sides like City but certainly 75% of the table he would be top class in at RB if he can replicate that 2nd half performance. What a fucking buzz this is.
We do really need to sort that front 3 out though. I'd like to see Kulu dropped for Solomon vs Bournemouth, outside the assist he really was not very good, I'm starting to worry that Richy really isn't the guy in this system, there were a couple of times he was sought out in the United half and if he had a better head or first touch he could have played on Son or found a yard of space for himself. He's not particularly quick, strong or a gifted dribbler so I don't really understand how he's much of a goal threat if he's playing on the shoulder like he is and not dropping in and getting involved in play.

Incredible second half, continued as we ended the first.

Brilliant to a man, including the subs.

Amazing for Ange to have such an impact so soon.

It's there on a plate for you Levy, AGAIN!
Please back this man in the next two weeks!

Back
Top Bottom