Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On another day we win that 4-1, uncharacteristic shit finishing (from kane in particular), no doubt the media will wank off Utd, but they were fucking shit. Hope Poch goes back to the 4-2-3-1 we played in the second half, looked a lot more fluid than in the diamond. Extremely disappointed but not angry, the players gave everything.

Surely there's no one left who doesn't think we should strengthen the squad

This amature view that a result determines what should be done in a transfer window.
Did you even see the game?

We fucking battered them non stop for an entire half, carved out 21 chances, had 11 shots on target, had our most in form CM go off injured and the reason we lost is because our elite players all fucked their chances up.

Had two gone in, would you be off demanding a new squad, despite the rest of the match going the EXACT same way?
Such a childish, pathetic view, taking no account of what actually happened on the pitch

WE NEED A NEW RB WE NEED A NEW LB!!!!!!!
tenor.gif

They looked at the vid in depth, Redknapp said he didn't think it was pen as he thought Pogba was trying to get across the player.
Souness said it was a straight red, no question in his mind.
Keane was wishy washy, not wanting to upset anyone as his Sky gig is still fairly new.
Straight red all day long.

It's almost as if Sissoko has played lots of games and we lack depth. Sounds strange but maybe in some weird totally bizarre way fatigue accumulates and just cos we got away with it so far it doesn't mean it's sustainable particularly as the season progresses.

So confusing

This has been the worst commentary I have ever heard in my life, United have been piss poor quite frankly, they were wasting time on the 38 min mark, that's not a sign of a top club, that's a sign of a club that is inferior and they know it.

They have us sussed on the counter though and this was my fear before the game, we are losing the midfield battle.

They are beatable though, frankly I think they are overhyped shit and Sky and all those tossers can go fuck themselves the absolute biased cunts.

So to summarize the media thus far:
Poch's big audition tomorrow
If Poch wins tomorrow it will prove to Utd board that he's their man
If Poch loses tomorrow it will be easier for Utd board to persuade him to join Utd
If it is a draw tomorrow it's status quo, he's their number 1 target and they will move heaven and earth to get their man

Back
Top Bottom