Tottenham Hotspur v. Newcastle (9/2/13)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loads of tickets turning up for this, just managed to get General Sale... not TicketExchange tickets in block 34.

Anyone know what that's about? Thought it was sold out?

A trans-Atlantic plane flight 48 hours before a game is fuck all excuse for tiredness. He'll go to sleep in first class and wake up in London. Boo fucking hoo.

Probably be oversold if its BA though. So cattle class it is. And no striker for us. :dempsey:

If I remember correctly, I had no trouble getting my tickets when they went on sale either. Maybe a case of people prioritising Lyon (and Bolton Youth) ahead of this?

Yeah but I mean how are tickets going from Red to Green? Not TicketExchange, is the club making more available or something?

WHO TO BELIEVE???
:adestare:
The Mirror says he's gone AWOL... :adeninja:

then again, they would say that, as it makes a much better 'story', even if he hasn't!

:adegrin2:

If you go out of a tournament on Sunday night then a is a flight back to London on the Monday so hard to achieve? Ok maybe I am being a little harsh, give the guy Monday to say goodbye to every one, maybe fly back to Togo on the Monday like you are supposed too because your FA has lined up a flight. Do your thing in Togo, fly back Tuesday so you can touch base on Wednesday and be back in training for Thursday.

Whatever the case is the guy has had a 4 day holiday in Africa, I don't want to hear about how tired he is now when other players have been in midweek action.

There was a story that the team's flights got messed up

There's also a story that Elvis is still alive and that the Queen had Diana killed.... But I guess you pick and choose what you believe!

Until he plays or unless he doesn't on Saturday, I'll reserve my judgement as to the finer details of their flight arrangements!

Some quotes from AVB.
“I spoke to him on Monday morning. I know where he is, I’m not sure if I want to make it public.
“I don’t think it’s strange. We’ve allowed the players two days off. The players come back today for 3pm training. A couple of them - Dempsey and Assou-Ekotto - come back for 3pm tomorrow.
“We’ve allowed Ade to come back for Friday’s training session if he can’t make it for today’s.
“Will he be rushed back into this weekend’s game? Yes probably. Obviously we have to take a look but we don’t have any news regarding injuries from him, so he’s going to be selected. I haven’t made a decision if he’s going to be in the starting 11, but he’ll be selected for sure.”

Some quotes from AVB.
“I spoke to him on Monday morning. I know where he is, I’m not sure if I want to make it public.
“I don’t think it’s strange. We’ve allowed the players two days off. The players come back today for 3pm training. A couple of them - Dempsey and Assou-Ekotto - come back for 3pm tomorrow.
“We’ve allowed Ade to come back for Friday’s training session if he can’t make it for today’s.
“Will he be rushed back into this weekend’s game? Yes probably. Obviously we have to take a look but we don’t have any news regarding injuries from him, so he’s going to be selected. I haven’t made a decision if he’s going to be in the starting 11, but he’ll be selected for sure.”

I love AVB, that's all he needed to say, did it perfectly.

Some quotes from AVB.

So, so professional. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom