Tottenham Hotspur v. Newcastle (9/2/13)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh and
a.aaa-No-fun-allowed..jpg

Home 12.45 kick offs always seen dull - atmosphere wise, hope we smesh 'em and White Hart Lane is noisy as fuck.

I don't want to jump on the Holtby euphoria as he is young and doesn't need all the hype at this stage of his acreer with us. However, I hope that we see an enthusiastic, high energy game from him, getting involved, linking play and building an understanding with his team mates.

Then subbed for Ade after 85 mins with us 3-1 up and cruising.

:kaboul:

I rate Ade highly and believe 50% at best of the articles written about him. But whatever the truth is in all of that, it's time for him to pull his fucking finger out.

:adestare:

So which fucking cunt decided to dig up seven sisters road and put controlled lighting at finsbury park on a spurs matchday?

Going to miss the first 15 mins now.

Blimey, he's taking a risk with our back 4... Considering our lack of strikers, you'd have thought he'd gowith some more experience at the back. Caulker AND Naughton are both quite accident prone - only due to inexperience rather than lack of ability.... Having said that, with Gallas, Ekotto and Vertonghen on the bench, that's one hell of a defensive unit to call on!!!

Hmmm, all out attack from both teams today I reckon?

• 25 Lloris
  • 16 Naughton
  • 20 Dawson
  • 28 Walker
  • 33 Caulker
  • 02 Dempsey
  • 07 Lennon
  • 08 Parker
  • 11 Bale
  • 23 Holtby
  • 19 Dembele
Substitutes

• 24 Friedel
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 13 Gallas
  • 32 Assou-Ekotto
  • 22 Sigurdsson
  • 29 Livermore
  • 10 Adebayor

Can somebody please tell my gay roommate that its not ok to just have a guy in his bed sleeping with him when I'm sleeping in my bed on the other side of the dorm room? This game needs to start already so I can forget what is next to me. I'm a little uncomfortable....

Back
Top Bottom