Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Match History 1898-2013 (Asia Trophy)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we have a shitty 3/4 playoff.
Anyway, I dont think we played bad, you really cannot judge based on a game on a pitch like that.
Besides, it's preaseason and ultimately meaningless beyond experience and fitness.
Ade looked interested. Walker was good.

Bollocks to shit! SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS!

Typical Tottenham luck that a fucking downpour makes them 'decide' on an 80minute game (fucking ArseAnal conspiracy if you ask me... Wenger tore himself away from his latest 'under-age squeeze' to do a rain dance and make sure we were scuppered before Kick-Off!)

I'm joking of course... we were just shit.

Still, with the likes of Gomes, Rose, Townsend, Carroll, THudd, Parker, Siggy and Ade/Defoe (depending on your viewpoint) in the team, I hardly expect it to be the XI that starts against Palace.... which beggars the question; what's the point in taking them all out there to go and lose a pre-season friendly 3-1?!

We actually looked quite good when playing, not sure why we keep trying with Thudd, just get Carroll playing.

And we were missing several "1st choice" players in that squad.

Don't Panic

Bollocks to shit! SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS!

Typical Tottenham luck that a fucking downpour makes them 'decide' on an 80minute game (fucking ArseAnal conspiracy if you ask me... Wenger tore himself away from his latest 'under-age squeeze' to do a rain dance and make sure we were scuppered before Kick-Off!)

I'm joking of course... we were just shit.

Still, with the likes of Gomes, Rose, Townsend, Carroll, THudd, Parker, Siggy and Ade/Defoe (depending on your viewpoint) in the team, I hardly expect it to be the XI that starts against Palace.... which beggars the question; what's the point in taking them all out there to go and lose a pre-season friendly 3-1?!

With the exception of Gomes and THudd, these players need game time

Back
Top Bottom