Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting team. Balanced in terms of playing players in their correct positions (CF excluded) but Dier needs to have a good game and Davies up against Adama will be hard. Hopefully with Winks and Lo Celso more free with Dier behind we can get the ball into our forwards quickly.

How many injures is that now, Kane, Lamela, Son, Sissoko, Sessegnon and Lloris.

Why? He is unfit and can barely move. How can you have watched his performance against Chelsea and think he is ready to start matches? Better to use him against tired legs in the later stages of the match where his poor fitness will not be so exposed.
So if he can barely move why is he training all week. Sick of people making excuse up for these players.

Parrot is where he should be, on the bench. I hope he does not come on as hopefully that would mean we are winning but I would want him if we are losing in the closing stages.

Could be a back 3 of Sanchez Dier & Tanganga, Toby out because he's been overplayed

Lamela clearly not fit enough for the bench, wonder what's up with Hugo to not be in the team atall

Reports are Hugo has had a dodgy groin for a week or two.

Back 3 inc Dier too.

Ndombele is endlessly frustrating. He must be less fit that Oliver Reed after a weekend on the piss to be behind dier in the pecking order considering he is less mobile than a cruise ship. On top of that as much as I love him we have to draw a line under lamela, the kid is more injury prone that anderton.

Hope we come out flying but realistically expecting a painful first half. Please prove me wrong. COYS

Back
Top Bottom