Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His subs against S'oton a couple of weeks ago won the game.
I see. Well even after he made the subs, we still played like shit and conceded a second goal, only to win it after we started to give it a try and attacked more which suggests a change in tactical plan but coming at the expense of nearly getting knocked out.

Actually this happened against Leipzig and Chelsea aswell. We gave it a try after 70 minutes of poor defensive display.

Jose just doesn't fit our history and tradition and deep down every spurs fan knows this that has our history and tradition ingrained in them. I'll always support any manager but the football is dire. I'll give him the summer but even if we get into the CL you just know we will stink the place out.

Jose just doesn't fit our history and tradition and deep down every spurs fan knows this that has our history and tradition ingrained in them. I'll always support any manager but the football is dire. I'll give him the summer but even if we get into the CL you just know we will stink the place out.

What does fit our tradition based on recently knowledge then? 'Pretty' football managers that always come up short?

I'd instill a belief into very good players like dele, bergwin, lucas (scored hat trick in CL semi) ndombele winks lo celso they can win games by being on the front foot. We have very good players. Our manager is telling us we are burnley

I'd instill a belief into very good players like dele, bergwin, lucas (scored hat trick in CL semi) ndombele winks lo celso they can win games by being on the front foot. We have very good players. Our manager is telling us we are burnley

Dele, didn't start, Bergwijn and Lucas 3rd game in 6 days, Ndombele not fit enough to play more than 60 minutes, Winks, 3rd full game in 6 days, Lo Celso, just coming back from an ankle injury, could only play 30 minutes vs Villa.

Do you have bionic body parts to keep them all tip top and able to fire all the time? Arteta and Lampard have both inthe last 24 hours spoke about the need to rotate for games this week due to fatigue so why is it only our players that are expected to be machines?

I see. Well even after he made the subs, we still played like shit and conceded a second goal, only to win it after we started to give it a try and attacked more which suggests a change in tactical plan but coming at the expense of nearly getting knocked out.

Actually this happened against Leipzig and Chelsea aswell. We gave it a try after 70 minutes of poor defensive display.

He positively impacted the result of the game with his subs.... You said that hadn't happened since Olympiakos.

Jose should take note of what Gary Neville said tonight. Great teams take risks and a great manager instills the belief into a team to take risks. Klopp is best manager in world football. We have to listen to negative defeatest shit all the time from our gaffer
Gary Neville? The same Gary Neville who turned out to be one of the shittest managers in la liga ever? Yes a 22 trophy winning manager really needs to listen to what Gary fucking Neville says.

We won't, I doubt we will make the Thursday cup as well.

Gary Neville? The same Gary Neville who turned out to be one of the shittest managers in la liga ever? Yes a 22 trophy winning manager really needs to listen to what Gary fucking Neville says.
You keep banging that track record drum. Ignore the fact that they were at clubs with huge budgets for player purchases or the biggest club in a pony league.
He's in uncharted waters for him because he doesn't have a huge pool of talent to dip into and a big fat wallet to paper over the cracks with.
It's not the manager that's the problem, it's the senior management and their reluctance to buy in adequate replacements.
Having said that, the tactics employed have been excruciating to watch of late. The rope-a-dope tactic only works if you don't get KO'd whilst employing it.

Its telling that jose has been here 3 months and not one song has been sung in support of him.
You obviously don’t follow us much , as you would know all about the “Jose is a yid” chant , anyway your agenda against him is unreal, and can’t be healthy , your favourite manager in the whole entire world mr Klopp finished 8th in his first season, and that was with a full pre season in charge , I will say it again when Jose was appointed we were 14th, this season is a complete write off thanks to poch leaving us in dilapidated state, maybe try and get behind the team and manager and judge him after next season instead of writing him off already, as lets face it if Jose can’t win us some trophies no one will

You obviously don’t follow us much , as you would know all about the “Jose is a yid” chant , anyway your agenda against him is unreal, and can’t be healthy , your favourite manager in the whole entire world mr Klopp finished 8th in his first season, and that was with a full pre season in charge , I will say it again when Jose was appointed we were 14th, this season is a complete write off thanks to poch leaving us in dilapidated state, maybe try and get behind the team and manager and judge him after next season instead of writing him off already, as lets face it if Jose can’t win us some trophies no one will
To be fair mate Klopp didn't have a pre season that year, he went to Liverpool in October.

As much as I disagree with the extremity of the comments made by Harrykane9 I can actually see why fan's are reacting this way. We aren't playing good football and we aren't getting results in the important games.

Mourinho talked about having a brand new philosophy that he had developed over the course of the year he was out of a Job. I've seen nothing yet that substantiates this fact, although its still early days.

I won't hang him out to dry just yet but I can sympathise with some of the nay sayers at this point. Playing 5-4-1 on Saturday with Lo Celso out wide instead of in the middle where he plays best was just silly.

Playing Verts who has consistently failed us this season again was silly. Jose just isn't making choices that is inspiring confidence in me right now, and I am beginning to worry about having to put up with these decisions and tactics for the next few seasons.

Hope Jose proves me wrong.

You keep banging that track record drum. Ignore the fact that they were at clubs with huge budgets for player purchases or the biggest club in a pony league.
He's in uncharted waters for him because he doesn't have a huge pool of talent to dip into and a big fat wallet to paper over the cracks with.
It's not the manager that's the problem, it's the senior management and their reluctance to buy in adequate replacements.
Having said that, the tactics employed have been excruciating to watch of late. The rope-a-dope tactic only works if you don't get KO'd whilst employing it.
I and anyone with a slight bit of logic will always bang the drum that Mourinho does not need to listen to the likes of some nobody like Gary fucking Neville. He can listen to fergie, wenger..fuck it he can even listen to what Klopp has to say, but not Gary donkey Neville!

Back
Top Bottom