Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I and anyone with a slight bit of logic will always bang the drum that Mourinho does not need to listen to the likes of some nobody like Gary fucking Neville. He can listen to fergie, wenger..fuck it he can even listen to what Klopp has to say, but not Gary donkey Neville!
Oh I see, you get to have an opinion, but a guy with medals for every football competition worth competing for doesn't.

Thanks for clearing that up

Oh I see, you get to have an opinion, but a guy with medals for every football competition worth competing for doesn't.

Thanks for clearing that up

G.Neville is the textbook definition of "passenger" lol.. he was lucky to be in that team. an average defender and a bang average overall player, he is only on TV because of the millions of dumb ManU fans

not sure why Mourinho should listen to this joker for 'managerial advice' given how he crashed and burned as manager at Valencia

Nice that Mourinho has actually got a whole week to work with the players.

Surely Skipp has got to be worth a run out in a CM3 at some point, he clearly doesn’t trust Dier, Wanyama is persona non grata, Winks isn’t a 6. Gedson is a footballer mostly in spirit.

Surely Skipp deserves a crack at a position that nobody else has been able to hold down so far.

I’d like to see:

Lloris

Aurier——Sanchez——-Tanganga—Davies

Ndombele—-Skipp——-Lo Celso

Lamela———Alli——-Bergwijn​

Surely Skipp has got to be worth a run out in a CM3 at some point, he clearly doesn’t trust Dier, Wanyama is persona non grata, Winks isn’t a 6. Gedson is a footballer mostly in spirit.

Surely Skipp deserves a crack at a position that nobody else has been able to hold down so far.

I’d like to see:

Lloris

I worry about Tango and Sanchez as a partnership. Very young and no leader or big communicator between them.

As poor as Toby and Jan have been, I still feel like we need one of them starting to provide some organisational structure.

Other than that I like the team.

Would love to see us build possession from out wide with the full back, wide forward and one of the CM’s combining. GLC on the left of the 3 and Ndombele on the right. This is the future of our team for me. It’s the best use of the 120m of talent we acquired in the summer.

G.Neville is the textbook definition of "passenger" lol.. he was lucky to be in that team. an average defender and a bang average overall player, he is only on TV because of the millions of dumb ManU fans

not sure why Mourinho should listen to this joker for 'managerial advice' given how he crashed and burned as manager at Valencia
Like him or not he provides excellent tactical analysis of games. Didn’t make him a great manager, but I value his opinion much more than other ex players who were better than him like Keane and Henry.

I’d like to see:

Lloris

An 8 day break between games is exactly what we required after the last few games. It gives us the kind of time we need to find solutions, get some energy back, work onna new approach etc and I think we'll start to see one or two changes, especially with that front four

Lloris

Serge
Toby
Sanchez
Davies

Winks
Lo Celso
Lamela
Bergwjin
Lucas

Dele

Play Bergwjin and Lucas on the wings, Dele through the middle.

Lo Celso ,Lamela and Winks to get in and around them and put themselves about a bit.

And then just pray Davies can cope with Traore for them, who caused us all kind of problems last time.

Either way we look short on goals but its clear that Jose has no faith in Parrot so those including him in their line-up's it isn't going to happen.

COYS!

Completely off the thread, I thought those of you that didn't see this would get a laugh. I'm still laughing........
"Hollywood actor George Clooney, 58, is in talks to buy Spanish second tier side Malaga"

Quite impressive that the Norwich game is sold out apart from a handful of singles dotted about.
We now have a Manager that actually values the domestic cup competitions. At old WHL the only chance I had of getting a ticket was at the poorly attended F A Cup games that did not fill the smaller stadium. I did not want to go to a match that would not include our best players. I am going next week and went to the replay in the previous round. Kane and Son will be missing but I expect the best team available to play and the Manager actually wants to get into the next round and does not see it as a distraction from the league.

I’d like to see:

Lloris

0% chance this lineup happens. 100% on board if it does.

Jose just doesn't fit our history and tradition and deep down every spurs fan knows this that has our history and tradition ingrained in them. I'll always support any manager but the football is dire. I'll give him the summer but even if we get into the CL you just know we will stink the place out.

History and tradition?
That used to be winning stuff. Now it’s being a bit cuddly but winning fuck all.

I despair for some of our fans....its like it’s more important for spurs to be liked than successful.
Well we wasn’t liked under Poch anyway.
They just liked our manager.

Last edited:
I have a bad, bad feeling about this one. Not even going to attempt a line up because who the fuck knows... only guess I will say is we better put Tanganga at LB because Traore will absolutely murder Davies.

Can you read properly for fuck sake. Everyone can have an opinion. But Mourinho doesnt need to listen to opinions of any old donkey like Gary Neville.
you show poor judgement

his analysis is very good in my opinion - condemning him because he failed as a manager - of a team who communicate in a language he has no skills for, hardly constitutes proof positive that he is incapable of looking at a footballing situation - a career he is incredibly knowledgeable in, and giving an informed opinion of.

The only donkey as I see it, is you.

you show poor judgement

his analysis is very good in my opinion - condemning him because he failed as a manager - of a team who communicate in a language he has no skills for, hardly constitutes proof positive that he is incapable of looking at a footballing situation - a career he is incredibly knowledgeable in, and giving an informed opinion of.

The only donkey as I see it, is you.
I am trusting the manager that has won it all. You are trusting some opinionated sky sports presenter who failed in the 1 job he had as manager. Yet I am the one with the poor judgment . Fucking dimwit.

Back
Top Bottom