Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think of that game v Wolves at Wembley last season as the start of the decline too. Just hammered Everton and Bournemouth, a few points off Liverpool and level with City (I think). First half, Harry scores a blinder and we go in 1-0. We got beaten up second half and with the benefit of hindsight, we surrendered the title there and then. From there we still should’ve had third absolutely nailed but we all know how it ended, with fingertips clinging to 4th!!!

I hope there’s no complacency tomorrow - from the players or the fans...

My dad lives abroad and gets over for one game a season, that game was during the Christmas run in so I’d already paid the near £150 for a pair of tickets as a present. Such a disappointment that all round haha:mourshock:

Back
Top Bottom