TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cut this clip for you all, with the goal and alternate angles.

What a pinpoint header!

The rat faced Spanish reject maggot trying to insinuate a foul by Kane, flapping his hands like a wanker (even Wenger admitted in the p-m interview there was nothing wrong with his jump)

LOVE IT

Those cunts on Sunday Supplement no doubt. Cheeses me right off. Any credit we ever recieve from the media is always tinged with a negaitve. Was hilarious when one journo said we "need to win a trophy" (yawn) to prevent the collapse of THFC and then the other said if they win trophies then players will leave because their profile is that much higher. We can't win. I don't see why we all bother - we should just become Real feeder FC and be done with it
Glad I read this first Just woke up and was going to watch it. Don’t want my mood spoiled

I didn't even take pain killers when he took the tooth out.... now what was that word Erik used...... ?
:tobyarm::dierpochhug:
And I didn't even have anesthetic when they put stitches in my gum in A & E. That why I was crying.
I was young at the time mind. Anyway, scoring against Juve might be like pulling teeth.

Why is it that Liverpool games always go to a hundred pages yet beating the hated Woolwich is worthy of only seventy odd pages. I'm puzzled. (Not that I read every post in these threads and I feel deprived).

Why is it that Liverpool games always go to a hundred pages yet beating the hated Woolwich is worthy of only seventy odd pages. I'm puzzled. (Not that I read every post in these threads and I feel deprived).

I don’t think Liverpool games usually go to a hundred. The most recent one did because there were so many talking points.

I was going to write a post about Bellerin saying the same thing...
I'm reaching beyond-Fabregas levels of hate-revulsion for Bellerín, fucking whiny gender-fluid bi-curious man-bunned weirdigan cunt.

nintchdbpict0003769899593.jpg

/*taps side of nose in knowing fashion*/ Catalán, like Cesc. Hmmmm...

:paulinhobored:

Was reading through this thread yesterday at work (and now once I dragged myself out of bed).... just fantastic! Grinning the entire shift.
Once again, Moose smashes it. The man is a football god and fuck you all (in a joshing, friendly way ofc) who said he's done for. Though peoples points about coverage for him (to learn from the master and give him rest periods) is bang on
I remember seeing someone's post mentioning this, but Davies after the cross... you can see him trying to "head it in" for Kane. Fucking ace.
Coco.. our Aggro merchant-in-chief. We must teach him not to pick on disabled little boys though.... seems a tad unfair.
Ahhh... its a good Sunday. Here's hoping both Newcastle and Southampton take some points today.
Really, really proud of the past few games... bring on the Old Lady.

I'm reaching beyond-Fabregas levels of hate-revulsion for Bellerín, fucking whiny gender-fluid bi-curious man-bunned weirdigan cunt.

nintchdbpict0003769899593.jpg

/*taps side of nose in knowing fashion*/ Catalán, like Cesc. Hmmmm...

:paulinhobored:
Total nutter, goes out in the street with is PJs, dressing gown and slippers. They have really lost the plot?

Give it a chance, the match was only 24 hours ago.

I'm also not sure that us beating the Scum at home is a huge surprise any more.......we nearly always lose at Anfield

Was reading through this thread yesterday at work (and now once I dragged myself out of bed).... just fantastic! Grinning the entire shift.
Once again, Moose smashes it. The man is a football god and fuck you all (in a joshing, friendly way ofc) who said he's done for. Though peoples points about coverage for him (to learn from the master and give him rest periods) is bang on
I remember seeing someone's post mentioning this, but Davies after the cross... you can see him trying to "head it in" for Kane. Fucking ace.
Coco.. our Aggro merchant-in-chief. We must teach him not to pick on disabled little boys though.... seems a tad unfair.
Ahhh... its a good Sunday. Here's hoping both Newcastle and Southampton take some points today.
Really, really proud of the past few games... bring on the Old Lady.
I am punishing my self right now. I never believed he (Moose) was done for just not contributing to the war effort. As you say, the lights back on and someones at home, long may it continue.

Because everyone is happy celebrating except you sitting and counting pages.
It's quality not quantity.
HAHA

Having just rewatched it, we were so dominant. We should have scored 4 or possibly even 5 and on another day we would have. Still I'll take 1 nil all day evey day, not sure I'm happy about this hangover though!

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/02/10/tottenham-hotspur-vs-Woolwich-highlights-2/

Just shows how dominant we were when Cech is given MOTM by the BBC.

Back
Top Bottom