Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if I’m enic in. Enic out. Conte in. Conte out. I seriously just want Tottenham back. We are just dreadful to watch week in week out. Fucking nothing to look forward to with this squad. Just so flat

I figured it out. Spurs has of the most expensive ticket prices.

The Season tickets holders were promised exciting football with lots of goals. Levy is a man of his word. He has given exactly that to them.

Levy knows he'd have to fork out a fortune for Spurs to be scoring those goals. So he keeps his promise by not improving Spurs much, so that opponents play the exciting football and score the goals. That way ticket holders get what they are promised.

At this point, Conte should just walk.

He doesn’t seem to care anymore and our owners don’t give a fuck about any sort of success.

Let Kane leave so he can actually win something for his abilities, same with anyone who has promise.

We’re just a soul vacuum at this point. Killing careers of players and managers whilst record money continues to pour into the pockets of ENIC.
Not being funny I think us and Newcastle (or at least what Newcastle used to be) will swap places in the coming years as long as ENIC keep their death grip on this club.

Big stadium? Check.

Fans who neutrals think are overly entitled? Check.

Squad full of past it or never ‘it’ players carried by two or three gems? Check.

Owners who are too scared to come to games for fear of the fans? Coming soon, once Kane and Conte leave.

Can’t help but feel like 2015-2017 or so was our version of Keegan era Newcastle tbh, just like them we had a chance to seriously establish ourselves but missed the boat and the league passed us them behind as we reminisce about the good old days when things were fun.

Back
Top Bottom