Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
GJs1y2h.jpg

Forster, Doherty, Sessegnon, Sanchez, Davies, Bissouma, Hojbjerg, Gil, Richarlison

Please, for the sake of justice and to speak out for his victims, anyone in attendance please do your best to contribute towards a bellowing choral rendition of “She Said No”. Booing will just get filtered out but they’ll have a job filtering out 60k people singing! Let the world know what the papers have been prevented from reporting.

Let’s kick rapists out of football.

If Bentancur and Kulusevski are fit, I see no reason why we can't get something from this. Form goes completely out of the window in the derby and if we can make our atmosphere as hostile as it was at the back end of last season, even better.

The goons go all out at the start of matches but seem to fade out in the 2nd. We all know our problems starting matches but hopefully we are on it for this one.

A real crunch fixture for both teams 🙏

10 fucking days is too far away, fuck you FA Cup, even if it does give us a greater chance of having Bentancur, Kulusevski, Porro and Messi available...

The goons go all out at the start of matches but seem to fade out in the 2nd. We all know our problems starting matches but hopefully we are on it for this one.

A real crunch fixture for both teams 🙏
They tend to bookend both half's these days, play well start and end and then lull

Trains an absolute pain in the arse anything north of Cheshunt, always the same on NLD. It's like they do it on purpose when it's Sunday 16:30ko...!

Game's at 16:30 yeah? we need to make sure those cunts and their fans come into a cauldron of absolute hate for them, they should all genuinely fear for their safety

This is fucking war! they should be afraid of coming to us

Game's at 16:30 yeah? we need to make sure those cunts and their fans come into a cauldron of absolute hate for them, they should all genuinely fear for their safety

This is fucking war! they should be afraid of coming to us
they was last season.

My first game against the dump as a true Spurs fan!
dump butters GIF by South Park

I'm hot as frying pan fat and I will close all doors and windows - otherwise they will come for me.
dino lol GIF by SBS6

But first I will (hopefully) enjoy the FA Cup on Saturday!
GIF by BBC

I'm looking forward to experiencing both games live with you in the forum!
tottenham hotspur GIF

COYS!!!

You are the best!
You Are The Best GIF

(Lots of pictures this time, sometimes it makes you want to!)

My first game against the dump as a true Spurs fan!
dump butters GIF by South Park

I'm hot as frying pan fat and I will close all doors and windows - otherwise they will come for me.
dino lol GIF by SBS6

But first I will (hopefully) enjoy the FA Cup on Saturday!
GIF by BBC

I'm looking forward to experiencing both games live with you in the forum!
tottenham hotspur GIF

COYS!!!

You are the best!
You Are The Best GIF

(Lots of pictures this time, sometimes it makes you want to!)
You should check the thread from the NDL from May. Is by far the best thread I’ve read ( about 5 times).

Back
Top Bottom