Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Complete rebuild needed. We've gone four managers and a piss transfer policy along with awful boring football is what we've got to show for getting rid of poch and (checks notes) still need the rebuild he was asking for.

Conte will be the scapegoat, hes also not without fault. Poch will be Brough back in and Levy will hope the fans buy it.

Moment we get a run of wins and it will all be forgetten about.

A real big club would've bought a new fresh keeper to challenge Lloris, we'd have two quality wing backs we've not had since rose and walker were at there best. We'd have Son on the bench. We wouldn't have wasted Kanes best years running him into the ground with no back up at all.

Its sickening the way this club had been run on the pitch

Maybe we will.
Maybe we won’t.

What’s the point in having that ridiculous attitude before the ball has even been kicked.

Find another sport - one that’ll make you happy. 👍🏾
This sport makes me hahappy, but not when my team are pathetic.
It's not a ridiculous attitude its called realism you should try it....we all knew we would get nowhere near them

You mean ENIC sell up.

We can’t just keep changing managers and nothing else.

When will you fucks learn.

You get a pass tonight because we’re all wound up but if you don’t come out and say ENIC out tomorrow you can suck my ass.
And what is him saying ENIC out going to do? Until we all stick together and refuse to support this club in this state financially, nothing will change.

And how do you propose we do that given our transfer record over the past 5+ years?
No Idea Idk GIF by UFC

You know what fair play to Woolwich. Attacking football great off the ball looked like champions today and I think they will be. Backed their manager and now reaping the rewards and that club like it or not is delivering for its fans. Anybody still backing enic and levy go and get your fucking head checked seriously. If that today doesn't wake you the fuck up then nothing will.

Sack him now

What does that accomplish though? Aimed at everyone saying conte out.

Ryan mason will take over until the REAL cunt PROBLEM in charge, appoints poch or tuctel and then hands them low budget loan deals and mid table players , they get sacked , rinse and repeat while the fuck gets richer with his concerts and property deals .
He's making a fool of us- fans wanting conte out instead of him is perfect for him. Must be laughing at the sheep :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom