Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

source.gif

Shit news, stick Dele furthest forward in the centre now with Bergwijn and Lucas either side.

We are going to be down to barebones in attack over the next few weeks. No Harry, No Son & Dele will be suspended at some point (probably in time for Chelsea).

I understand that Parrot is young but WE MUST be able to give him some minutes now. Look at what UTD's youngsters have done for them when they featured.

Maybe not starts but we surely have to be integrating him with half hour cameos.

-------------------Lloris------------------
Aurier---Sanchez---Toby---Tanganga
-------------------Winks------------------
--------Ndombele-----Lo Celso--------
Bergwijn--------------------------Lucas
--------------------Dele-------------------

What I'm expecting to see:

Lloris
Aurier - Dav - Toby - Davies
Winks - Lo Celso
Bergwijn - Dele - Sessegnon
Lucas

What I would want us to play:

Lloris
Tang - Dav - Toby - Davies
Winks - Ndombele - Lo Celso
Bergwijn - Lucas - Dele

Throw Parrot in and hope for a miracle/dream champions league debut?

Or is that asking too much of the lad and potentially damaging?

I'd risk it with no Son or Kane we look short of goals.

Sickening as I am going to this and was very confident before today's news.

Maybe not this game but its time for Parrott to get some serious minutes. If for no other reason other than the best shape of the side. Playing Lucas upfront is a disaster.

Now that Son is out, we really need Dele to be clinical in front of goal.

We could even throw Parrot into the mix. If we do I'd like to see him start. Give him a fair crack of the whip. It's a lot of pressure, but not as much as subbing him on with 25 minutes to go when we're in desperate need of a goal... If he starts and is given time to settle into the game, he might produce the end product.

Should be an interesting one regardless!

Back
Top Bottom