Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is our best fully fit finisher in the squad? It is a tricky question, I would go for Lucas over Dele but maybe Parrot over Lucas however have not seen enough of Parrot and to throw him into the pressure cooker of a Champions League knockout leading the line could be overwhelming, same goes for Bergwin. Might we even see something completely out of left field like Sessegnon up front? (pun intended)

I don't envy Mourinho right now, must be an absolute headache trying to set up for this match, I guess Dele as a false 9 could also work, but as much as I think Dele is a quality midfield player, his finishing is pretty rubbish so I wouldn't want him closest to goal centrally. Whichever way you spin it it is a desperate situation without Sonny.

Why use Dele as false 9 when his biggest strength is actually attacking the space not creating it. We don’t have a player who can create space, someone like Llorente was really useful now.

Would it be crazy to play something like a 4-2-2-2?

Aurier-Sanchez-Toby-Tanganga
--------Winks-Ndombele--------
----Lo Celso---------Bergwjin---
------------Lucas-Dele------------

Who is our best fully fit finisher in the squad? It is a tricky question, I would go for Lucas over Dele but maybe Parrot over Lucas however have not seen enough of Parrot and to throw him into the pressure cooker of a Champions League knockout leading the line could be overwhelming, same goes for Bergwin. Might we even see something completely out of left field like Sessegnon up front? (pun intended)

I don't envy Mourinho right now, must be an absolute headache trying to set up for this match, I guess Dele as a false 9 could also work, but as much as I think Dele is a quality midfield player, his finishing is pretty rubbish so I wouldn't want him closest to goal centrally. Whichever way you spin it it is a desperate situation without Sonny.

Jose said that neither Parrott or Sessegnon are being considered as replacements for Son.

Back
Top Bottom