Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So fucking sick of the commentary I'm listening to. "I'm really impressed with Leipzig's defence tonight, they've coped with everything that's been thrown their way"..

Yes, dickhead. It's almost as if Tottenham don't have any fucking strikers on the pitch.

Why is it that every fucking commentator we seem to have on our games seems to have their tongues lodged up the arsehole of the opposition team. Wankers.

We are thinking fuck me there are some cunts on here.
Just saying, if Aurier had done that we'd be in for a week of people calling him a cunt, a liability, the reason we'll never win a trophy, an embarrassment to the shirt, the chief piece of evidence that Levy is a moron, the reason Poch got sacked, and the impetus of the decline of western civilization.

Davies does it and we're cunts for pointing out that he's a bit shit.

So fucking sick of the commentary I'm listening to. "I'm really impressed with Leipzig's defence tonight, they've coped with everything that's been thrown their way"..

Yes, dickhead. It's almost as if Tottenham don't have any fucking strikers on the pitch.

Why is it that every fucking commentator we seem to have on our games seems to have their tongues lodged up the arsehole of the opposition team. Wankers.

Don't need strikers on the field to play competent football.

Am quite enjoying it tonight and think JJ is quality...love the adverts for the gooner scum Europe league tomorrow night too lol

Back
Top Bottom