Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

U fucking dropkick....im guessing it's nearly time for your bath before mummy makes you go to bed..gotta get a good sleep for school tomorrow little fucking boy....im sick of fucking brain dead morons...this is a fucking forum if We all agreed with you it would not be a forum would it.. u get all aggressive with fellow supporters I wonder what you are like in school when someone who supports a different team has a dig at you..wow hope your school chums only support teams that are playing worse than us...lmao
Pretty sure Baz has left school

Pretty sure Baz has left school

Very recently though

Shows what an absolute thundercunt he is

Last night he said that he didn’t want to watch the game

CL against Barca at a full Wembley

Probably watching Woolwich tonight against carrierbag

:pochunimpressed:

I wasn’t optimistic going into this one but Hugo didn’t do us any favors. I was pretty pumped when we brought it back to one goal deficit twice. Felt like some magic was going to happen.

But it didn’t. I’m not going to making any sweeping generalizations about the club on this result. We didn’t have our best starting 11, we made a massive mistake early on and Barca possesses quality in spades. It wasn’t our night.

My wish at this point is to not let the result seep into the psyche of the team and the supporters this weekend. We need league results and treat every match like a cup final.

COYS

What a fantastic night, me and my
Boy loved it.
Harry scoring against Barca
CoCo scoring against Barca
Ok we lost and the first goal was shocking but Spurs at Wembley against Messi and co... was dreams a few years ago

I appreciate Messi more now having seen him live, but the best bit of play was Rakitic volley. Insane skill to keep that on target. I don't know why everyone is not drooling over that instead of Messi. Messi did what I expected of him which was to pick up the ball in between our defence and midfield and either dribble at the defence or play in others. It was always going to be difficult for winks and wanyama to handle that but i am more disappointed in the defensive effort of Son and Moura. I said before the game they would have to take defensive responsibility but they didn't and we paid, particularly with the 2nd goal.

The game plan went out the window from the first goal. But we showed that if you have a go at them they can be got at. It just requires defensive alertness to try and keep them from going ahead. I'm more hopeful after the 2nd half performance that we can get something at the Nou Camp as long as we don't go behind early.

Thought Kane and Lamela were good. Winks too for the last 30 mins.

Son, Sanchez, Lloris were poor.

Davies, Toby, lucas tried but indifferent.

Son and Moura need to learn to tackle like CE has, his game is massively improved now he can dispossess the opposition, and high up the pitch leads to a quick transition... Son and Moura mostly barge into players, giving away needless free kicks.

Clearly Lloris lost his head a couple of times and it's a shame to see, not sure if he was trying too hard as he's concerned about his place but it was shocking and really hurts us.

Sanchez looks to have lost some of his control and calmness. I'm not sure if it's because Jan is out or is he is struggling with himself.

I hope Lamella isn't injured and he's what we've been lacking for some time. His energy and skill is magic and a joy to watch.

Had a strange feeling post match of being proud and not too disappointed, fingers crossed for Cardiff

Yep. Promise.
I realise finally that this place is more suited to small minded cunts like you who think Harry Kane is bigger than the club and Spurs fans should just be grateful to be playing on the same pitch as BarcaFuckingLona.

So long fella. And genuine thanks for your support and friendship in the early days.
I've got more serious stuff to deal with right now than fannying around on here for hours on end with the likes of you, Joe.

Oh.. and Come On You Spurs!!!!

:tobyarm:

Oh, that’s good. I Just hope you don’t renage on your promise. Enjoy buying beers for all the half and halfers - a word of advice - they’re not your friends John. And Herefordshire? You’re as bad as Vince. A right pair of cunts,

Back
Top Bottom