Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering we lost a few games in a row, yes it was good enough. We needed a win and we got it.

We dominated that second half too and if we had players who could finish, it would’ve been 4-1, easily.

Also, he rightly has no obligation to listen to the opinions of some fans on a forum.

He also did not say that set pieces didn’t matter. That is not what he said.

We won. Take the day off and enjoy yourself.

Christ.

Agree.

Ange said on the official site that he intends to strengthen on the Summer.

He's knows where our weak links are and clearly stated in the interview that he will recruit players ready to fulfill the needs of the team in order play high, pressing football.

First season, two transfer windows, (January being the most difficult tome to recruit), and a the possibility of finishing fifth?

Where are Newcastle and Chelsea, and the mythical Brighton?

Some in here need to cut the man some slack, take a deep breath and look forward to a great summer transfer window. I'd be very surprised if we didn't have the players in within four to six weeks on the window.

Went to the game yesterday.

Stood on the Chiltern Train, that shuttles between Birmingham Moor Street and Marylebone, for an hour and forty minutes, before the connecting tube and overtrain journey from Baker Street to Northumberland Park, via Liverpool Street.

British railways are almost as greedy and cynical as ENIC.

Enjoyed the hour I spent in the pub, with some old Spurs friends, walked to the stadium with my daughter and watched the pile of shite dished up between 15.00 & 17.00.

One of my long standing Spurs colleagues has had two heart attacks in the last two years. He told me he will have to pack it in when the one season amnesty for senior tickets is over.

I didn't stay for the lap of 'honour'.

Dembele was right. Watching football is a mugs game and we at Spurs are the biggest mugs of all.

Levy is the only winner at THFC.

Terrible performance against a terrible team who deserved to be relagated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs

Stood on the Chiltern Train, that shuttles between Birmingham Moor Street and Marylebone, for an hour and forty minutes, before the connecting tube and overtrain journey from Baker Street to Northumberland Park, via Liverpool Street.

Enjoyed the hour I spent in the pub, with some old Spurs friends, walked to the stadium with my daughter and watched the pile of shite dished up between 15.00 & 17.00.

One of my long standing Spurs colleagues has had two heart attacks in the last two years. He told me he will have to pack it in when the one season amnesty for senior tickets is over.

Dembele was right. Watching football is a mugs game and we at Spurs are the biggest mugs of all.

Kosher Kid celebrates Mickey's goal yesterday like

Spongebob Squarepants Whatever GIF

Kane is 31 this year so in 2014 his first proper season was 21! Plus he came through the academy out on loan a few times and you know how difficult it is for us to promote academy players. Johnson cost £47.5M for a ready made first team player as he already one full season in EPl and has played a ton of games in the champo. Also his played for wales so has far more experience than Kane did when broke through.
He's also a bit pants

Good to see your boycott is as strong as ever. 🤡
My lad is living in Peckham and loves Spurs. My fault for taking him I suppose.

I got my membership for this season so I can meet up with him and attend games.

However; I have to take the jibe from you.

I felt a right mug sitting there yesterday.

Levy is a winner. It's true.

His methods work.

He keeps Spurs best players hostage until he sells them to the highest bidder and he has a hold over the supporter's loyalty which he exploits to the absolute max.

His day will come though.

Sooner the better.

What..A..Load..Of...Bollocks!!!!!!!
If Spurs revolt you so much then start supporting another team or give up football altogether.
Give the game up if you were not thrilled by our goals yesterday,
I was thrilled and only watching on TV.

What..A..Load..Of...Bollocks!!!!!!!
If Spurs revolt you so much then start supporting another team or give up football altogether.
Give the game up if you were not thrilled by our goals yesterday,
I was thrilled and only watching on TV.

Will you be thrilled if we score tomorrow night?
😉

My lad is living in Peckham and loves Spurs. My fault for taking him I suppose.

I got my membership for this season so I can meet up with him and attend games.

However; I have to take the jibe from you.

I felt a right mug sitting there yesterday.

Levy is a winner. It's true.

His methods work.

He keeps Spurs best players hostage until he sells them to the highest bidder and he has a hold over the supporter's loyalty which he exploits to the absolute max.

His day will come though.

Sooner the better.

Ain't gonna come if folks like yourself turn up to matches and put money back into the clubs pocket 🤣

Respect for going the match to offer support though.

Ain't gonna come if folks like yourself turn up to matches and put money back into the clubs pocket 🤣

Respect for going the match to offer support though.
I love my son more than I hate ENIC.

He was 10 when I gave up our season tickets, after Martin Jol was sacked, and has always loved Spurs.

The manner of Jol's sacking broke my bond with the club. A good man, who began the turnaround in Spurs fortunes after 15 years of being bang average, was treated like dirt and humiliated in a fashion that I found unacceptable at the time.

Jol's crime was objecting to the sales of Carrick and then Berbatov.

A Spurs fan and a Spurs man.

Levy has one principle on his journey.

I love my son more than I hate ENIC.

He was 10 when I gave up our season tickets, after Martin Jol was sacked, and has always loved Spurs.

The manner of Jol's sacking broke my bond with the club. A good man, who began the turnaround in Spurs fortunes after 15 years of being bang average, was treated like dirt and humiliated in a fashion that I found unacceptable at the time.

Jol's crime was objecting to the sales of Carrick and then Berbatov.

A Spurs fan and a Spurs man.

Levy has one principle on his journey.

Totally agree

Jol’s sacking by text at HT was outrageous!!

Used to be great at winding Wenger up!

Then 99% of the 'supporters' you know are wankers.

Who knows?!

I think you need to take your head out of your arse and grow up.
You disrespectful cunt. How fucking dare you be so fucking rude to Mrs P. Mo one on here EVER disrespects her and you think it's ok to post shit like that. Give your head a wobble and then just fuck off you odious cunt.

You disrespectful cunt. How fucking dare you be so fucking rude to Mrs P. Mo one on here EVER disrespects her and you think it's ok to post shit like that. Give your head a wobble and then just fuck off you odious cunt.

Still the tosser disagrees with you despite giving an grovelling apology

Disgrace to the forum

🐀

Just deleted his last post where he was trying to act all hard!!!
Post 1720

Where is it Spider?

LOL 😝

Oh sod off tough guy.

I apologised to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and thankfully she very graciously accepted it.

I was out of order, I have a yellow card. We move on.

Back
Top Bottom