TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dont know if anyone's mentioned it but apparently AVB described Brad as 'our No.1' yesterday leading to people to think he would be recalled - I appreciate factually that is correct but thoughts on that? Lloris apparently had a stormer midweek....
Saved a pen and by all accounts kept them in the game, be tough to drop, BUT he did have that lapse in last EPL game, Chavs would punish a mistake like that far harder than villa clearly could (or could not as the case may be).

Either way we must have the strongest competition for the No1 shirt in the EPL. I can't think of any other team with depth to 3rd & 4th quite like us. :brad:

so
Que? you no maka da sensa, senor.
:walker:

And for the sake of clarity the notion of me 'hanging off your every post'?
:harrylol: :ade: :baelol: :dawsonlol: :levylol:

You egotistical maniac, I responded to a post you quoted me in, that is all. You can't re-write history bitch, I am North Korea.

Try reading, and responding accordingly. It will give your "clever" responses more meaning and purpose.

Now can you run along, I want to discuss the match.

Dont know if anyone's mentioned it but apparently AVB described Brad as 'our No.1' yesterday leading to people to think he would be recalled - I appreciate factually that is correct but thoughts on that? Lloris apparently had a stormer midweek....

Lloris for me...they have some quick forwards and he will deal with one on one's better I feel. Plus spped up our counter attacks

Try reading, and responding accordingly. It will give your "clever" responses more meaning and purpose.

Now can you run along, I want to discuss the match.
My, my, you are a patronising cunt. I did and I did. so lets leave that little gem there shall we.

As for the game.

We will lose.

We won't play three across the back because that is dumb.

And the vile chav scumbag cunts will hopefully vomit on their victory and choke on their own putrefied existence.

I hope I'm wrong about us losing, but it seems unlikely that a victory is on the cards given their attacking options and some of our unresolved back five issues (walkers defensive duties and hugo / brad).

Ive got this feeling Hazard is going to dive for a pen or something and the whole diving debate will be brought up again.

so
Que? you no maka da sensa, senor.
:walker:

And for the sake of clarity the notion of me 'hanging off your every post'?
:harrylol: :ade: :baelol: :dawsonlol: :levylol:

You egotistical maniac, I responded to a post you quoted me in, that is all. You can't re-write history bitch, I am North Korea.
He's referring to me. He thinks I am mounting a campaign of pos reps against him (however the fuck that works) because I gave you a pos rep for your post. That's what is commonly known as insecurity. He is unable to seperate his personal emotions from discussing topics with strangers on a message board.

In short, he takes the internet faaaaaaaaaar too seriously.

Fucking hell, just piss off and stop responding to my posts then you fucking toss pot
I would if you stopped needing correcting. :adelol::adegrin:

What I really want to know is how you can possibly objectively believe that spurs will win? Don't get me wrong I would love a win almost as much as I would have relished their implosion if they failed to win the CL.

BUT they have a track record of cuntishness which surpasses many of our other rivals.

The only thing we have working in our favour currently is the fact that Lawro always get's our prediction wrong. 2-2 by Jonny Brownlee is the best I can see.

He's referring to me. He thinks I am mounting a campaign of pos reps against him (however the fuck that works) because I gave you a pos rep for your post. That's what is commonly known as insecurity. He is unable to seperate his personal emotions from discussing topics with strangers on a message board.

In short, he takes the internet faaaaaaaaaar too seriously.
Ahhh I see, does that make you my monkey? :balelol:

btw, pos rep is over rated, hating is where it's at this weekend!

Might as well start to suck it up now bitches, stand up sing up and even if when lose wear that shirt with pride.

Love Spurs, Hate Chavs.

And AVB is still sexy and we know it! :avblol:

What I really want to know is how you can possibly objectively believe that spurs will win?

The same way I believed we would beat Man U away. I said in that match thread that if you think we "cannot win", then I dont know why you follow football.

That stands here too as far as Im concerned.

Chelsea have had a very good start. No more than that at this stage. If you think they are invincible, then fine. I dont.

The same way I believed we would beat Man U away. I said in that match thread that if you think we "cannot win", then I dont know why you follow football.

That stands here too as far as Im concerned.

Chelsea have had a very good start. No more than that at this stage. If you think they are invincible, then fine. I dont.
They are not invincible, just on form, wrong time to play them. Whereas at least United had already lost to Everton and were slightly disjointed before we played them.

Plus I support spurs regardless of winning, in fact winning is a bonus not a by-product of my support. The same is true the other way round, my support is also not contingent upon victories.

And you have a short memory.

We can absolutely beat Chelsea tomorrow. But that doesn't mean we will.

Fuck me, why is it that the minute someone says "I don't think we will win" there is this reaction among some fans that think that the person saying it is somehow less of a fan and attack them? It's silly. It's just an opinion.

They are not invincible, just on form, wrong time to play them. Whereas at least United had already lost to Everton and were slightly disjointed before we played them.

Plus I support spurs regardless of winning, in fact winning is a bonus not a by-product of my support.

And you have a short memory.

I have no idea what you are getting at. You asked me a question and I answered it.

You have stated several times we will not win this game. That sounds like they are invincible to me.

I may have got it wrong, you may be joking, but I have no idea anymore. There is a level of hostility aimed at everything I post by some posters, and I do the same too, so maybe its best to just avoid eachother.

I'm buzzing for the game already

satisfaction.gif

Back
Top Bottom