Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really good news - Maddison recently spoke to his one on one dribbling. Might be just what we’ve been lacking. I hope we support the player while
He wears our shirt

View: https://x.com/thespursexpress/status/1760926324066295957?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

We've missed him more than I thought we would!!

I'm sure he'll get a great reception from the SPURS fans (we know the feeling of having to protect our own players from other fans' narrow-minded 'ire'... We did it for Ossie & Ricky in '82)

I'm sure Palace fans will give him plenty of stick
(...and it won't be 'cos he's ex-Fulham!!)
...as will every fan of every OTHER club every time he steps into the pitch for the remainder of the season, I imagine!

How fucking shit is life without football? no game this weekend sucks. Its so boring i've just booked a cruise for me and the Mrs later in the year.
Every time we don't have a game, i end up spending a fortune.. Bought a new car during the last international break.

Bored out my skull.

How fucking shit is life without football? no game this weekend sucks. Its so boring i've just booked a cruise for me and the Mrs later in the year.
Every time we don't have a game, i end up spending a fortune.. Bought a new car during the last international break.

Bored out my skull.

Yep, but worse will be if all the results go against us, including that cnut club with that traitor winning tomorrow.

There is no way it should all be in the downside but it's us, so I'm not holding my breath..

Bored out my skull.
Blatant “I’m loaded” post.

Won't be an easy game. Glasner gonna make them hard to beat away from home. But we must find a way, especially with Villa winning today and to go 6 pts clear of the red shevils.

Won't be an easy game. Glasner gonna make them hard to beat away from home. But we must find a way, especially with Villa winning today and to go 6 pts clear of the red shevils.

Massive weekend really.

We play before those around us. Win, go 2 behind Villa and 6 clear of United and then hopefully see Villa slip up away at Luton and then see City demolish United the next day.

Simply have to see a reaction.

Incoming Palace win.

Last edited:
If we can’t beat Palace after a fortnight, we don’t deserve a place in the CL. It’s that simple.

We’ve built a squad on the cheap and I’m unconvinced we have the firepower. Some absolute quality in our squad but we are massively missing Kane now. The attackers are poor compared to CL rivals, I could be wrong…. Let’s hope so

At least one of our FBs will return IMO.
Looking at my crystal balls I see a tiny wise one lifting a ball skywards and a pigeon heading it into the net.
3-0.

If we can’t beat Palace after a fortnight, we don’t deserve a place in the CL. It’s that simple.

We’ve built a squad on the cheap and I’m unconvinced we have the firepower. Some absolute quality in our squad but we are massively missing Kane now. The attackers are poor compared to CL rivals, I could be wrong…. Let’s hope so
Agree about the firepower. It’s forwards we really need .

Back
Top Bottom